Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

Swifties crashing out at people saying Taylor's music is marketed at teens. rip

TDB-L-SWIFTFANS-0804_dk_18.jpg?w=1800&re

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, Tate said:

Her mother should have swallowed. There would be much less ugly in the world

How many times a day would you say you think about Lady Gaga? Is it more or less than your partner?

2 minutes ago, Sheep said:

How many times a day would you say you think about Lady Gaga? Is it more or less than your partner?

i dont want to talk about her anymore its not 2009. I already said what i said. You can go listen to your ugly old flop has been now byeee

Edited by Tate

44 minutes ago, Sheep said:

She's waiting to gag with her natural beauty in her 40s. It's going to be like when Kim K removed the implants but less racially questionable. Gargoyle is always playing the long game and that's why her and her BEAUTIFUL face always wins.

url.gif.2c97fe3499e5a581dd5b0a17647229f6

natural beauty with 100ml of filler and a nose job ?

3 hours ago, Tate said:

Lady Gaga has no beauty she's super duper ugly. Can't even keep a man because of how ugly she is. She's also ugly on the inside. With low self esteem. Because she's ugly so of course she has low self-esteem

3 hours ago, Tate said:

I mean she worked with r Kelly and did sexual stuff with him on a stage. Not only ugly but evil and a whor who had to put her clothes back on because she was grossing everyone out.no one thought she was sexy

3 hours ago, Tate said:

Lady Gaga is so insecure. Probably because she's ugly. You can see and sense her insecurity. I see similarity in self loathing that Selena Gomez has

2 hours ago, Tate said:

You listen to Lady Caca who has ugly titties suburban

2 hours ago, Tate said:

So. I did go to the monster ball and she was slow and moving like 10s Britney. Unprofessional ugly and annoying behavior on stage too. She's such a fake person

2 hours ago, Tate said:

Her mother should have swallowed. There would be much less ugly in the world

2 hours ago, Tate said:

i dont want to talk about her anymore its not 2009. I already said what i said. You can go listen to your ugly old flop has been now byeee

unethical-medicine-lobotomy-orig.jpg

I need Watch it Burn by this summer Miss Perry.

I'm so glad she has other work with the team behind bandaids, which is exactly the route she needs to take sonically.

27 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

unethical-medicine-lobotomy-orig.jpg

This will not help caca be pretty sorry. Just love your ugly old washed up insecure big nose lady privately. Again Let's move on it's not 2009

Edited by Tate

16 minutes ago, Tate said:

Let's move on it's not 2009

Is that why you're a Madonna stan having 24/7 meltdowns over Lady Gaga in 2026...

rogue2

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid

Just now, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Is that why you're a Madonna stan having 24/7 meltdowns over Lady Gaga in 2026...

rogue2

I don't care about Madonna. She had her time and needs to go away, EnigmaticAndroid. You are just mad I said lady caca looks like toucan Sam. Now I don't want to talk about her I'm gonna go watch hail Mary. You can listen to the very ugly lady gaga cheap temu music

Edited by Tate

4 minutes ago, Tate said:

I don't care about Madonna. She had her time and needs to go away, EnigmaticAndroid. You are just mad I said lady caca looks like toucan Sam. Now I don't want to talk about her I'm gonna go watch hail Mary. You can listen to the very ugly lady gaga cheap temu music

DIY-lobotomy-5.jpg

rogue2

How do we expect Nicki to do when she drops again?

I'm genuinely curious if she can still pull decent first week numbers or not after all that she has done to trash her legacy and brand.

10 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Is that why you're a Madonna stan having 24/7 meltdowns over Lady Gaga in 2026...

rogue2

to his credit, i have seen him dissing vadge on a regular basis. usually, it is age related stuff.

3 minutes ago, Alessandra said:

usually, it is age related stuff.

Of course it is

ezgif-54357fc318615c8b.webp

Do you miss me like I miss the windy road to get to yours?
So here I am, hear me knocking at your door
You don't love me anymore, but I know how to make it happen
Here I stand like a statue in the storm
You don't love me anymore, but I know how to make you
I dare you, let me make you

tiffany-pollard-cry.gif

we need them to re-unite over the pussyflaps dorks

1 minute ago, Tate said:

Liza Minelli probably has nicer titties than Lady Gaga

Why are you, a f*gg0t, obsessed with tatas...

ezgif-54357fc318615c8b.webp

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.