Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

smh I was reported and assigned warning for holding Nicole Prascovia Elikolani Scherzinger accountable for her MAGA affiliative decisions

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

If Monstes are so happy and content with Gaga why do they always feel the need to come for Katy I just don't get it.

10 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

smh I was reported and assigned warning for holding Nicole Prascovia Elikolani Scherzinger accountable for her MAGA affiliative decisions

You're acting like your fave Britney isn't MAGA and isn't a huge Bush supporter. Maybe it's time for a ban?

omg I just realized D.M.F stands for Dumb Mother******

Rosalia album ranking (without recency bias)

El Mal Querer > MOTOMAMI > LUX > Los Angeles

29 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

smh I was reported and assigned warning for holding Nicole Prascovia Elikolani Scherzinger accountable for her MAGA affiliative decisions

probably for nicknames. i was given one last month for saying tate magarae outside of syg

44 minutes ago, slayyyterslut said:

they couldn't even bother to spell medellin properly. meddelin... byotch, please

3b3733bd588a74237ccca1a9d45b10bb.gif

18 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Rosalia album ranking (without recency bias)

El Mal Querer > MOTOMAMI > LUX > Los Angeles

the only correct order clap3

El Mal Querer is a true conceptual masterpiece. Albums like that happen once every so years. Just incredible.

22 minutes ago, D.M.F said:

You're acting like your fave Britney isn't MAGA and isn't a huge Bush supporter. Maybe it's time for a ban?

Bush supporter... you are stuck in 2009? 1 year before the second plane (bionic) hit the tower (bubbling under), coincidence?

4 minutes ago, Alessandra said:

probably for nicknames. i was given one last month for saying tate magarae outside of syg

yeah that was the reason lol, can't be mad at the mods its da rules

Edited by ImpressMeMuch

50 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

If Monstes are so happy and content with Gaga why do they always feel the need to come for Katy I just don't get it.

OGHs continuing their tired behaviour is what drives Katy lashings it's not complicated

3b3733bd588a74237ccca1a9d45b10bb.gif

Just now, Badger said:

OGHs continuing their tired behaviour is what drives Katy lashings it's not complicated

3b3733bd588a74237ccca1a9d45b10bb.gif

Gurl pulease! Some "OGH's" are actually just retaliating against the constant ridicule they deal with because of the Liddos. There are some people who simply hate Lady Gaga but some are sadly just in defense mode bc of how her nasty some of her fans are.

3b3733bd588a74237ccca1a9d45b10bb.gif

2 hours ago, LOTF said:

You could've used something that was as bad as that FADga clip but you liddos are good for absolutely nothing 💀

As bad ?

I didn't need to post sh*t. The ENIGMA show being dragged by stans is so funny because Gaga got away with it scott free with raving reviews… the irony of it all 💋

Why does the thread for that new pussycat dolls single have so many posts. My favorite Rosalia album is Los Angeles

1 hour ago, Alessandra said:

probably for nicknames. i was given one last month for saying tate magarae outside of syg

i once got a warning for using a nickname for Melanie Epstein-Kelly-Allen-Weinstein-Cosby-Polanski-Maraj-Petty-Trump-Martinez. so you know, CHOICES

3b3733bd588a74237ccca1a9d45b10bb.gif

1 hour ago, Album Leak said:

@conatus thoughts on Pat Suzuki? supaspaz

Let me add her to the Ultimate Other Ladies of Jazz line-up, I'm moving

24d47f7a94b44404a972aa2ebe868b93-2.thumb

4 minutes ago, conatus said:

Let me add her to the Ultimate Other Ladies of Jazz line-up, I'm moving

24d47f7a94b44404a972aa2ebe868b93-2.thumb

Sounds like an incredibly popular rate coming, 50 participants for sure!

24d47f7a94b44404a972aa2ebe868b93-2.thumb

Just now, Album Leak said:

Sounds like an incredibly popular rate coming, 50 participants for sure!

24d47f7a94b44404a972aa2ebe868b93-2.thumb

Saying this as if you won't send your ballot within the first 3 hours

3b3733bd588a74237ccca1a9d45b10bb.gif

1 minute ago, conatus said:

Saying this as if you won't send your ballot within the first 3 hours

3b3733bd588a74237ccca1a9d45b10bb.gif

Well now I'm going to delay my ballot by a few hours.

3b3733bd588a74237ccca1a9d45b10bb.gif

7 hours ago, suburbannature said:

She was crying because of how bad the song was

I was shook at how bad this and Ain't No Other Man were when I recently listened to them again. Hadn't since I was a kid. skull

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.