Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

56 minutes ago, Alessandra said:

khia is your real mom, babes

rogue2

|| ʀɪʜᴀɴɴᴀ | ᴡʜɪᴛɴᴇʏ | ᴛᴏʀɪ ᴀᴍᴏs | ᴍᴀʀɪᴀʜ
  ᴀᴀʟɪʏᴀʜ | ᴍᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ | ᴅɪᴀɴᴀ ʀᴏss | ᴊᴀɴᴇᴛ ||

median age: 75 years

y'all are ******* disgusting

IMG_1800.gif

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

BET categories back then being stronger than Grammy categories now, why?

8 minutes ago, Veckatimest said:

BET categories back then being stronger than Grammy categories now, why?

Is the announcer Eva from ANTM? So random.

5 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Is the announcer Eva from ANTM? So random.

After winning ANTM, I think she did here and there modelling projects but never made it big in the industry because yk... Smol.

She won because it's cycle 3 and they hadn't had a poc model, so....

She did some reality shows and that's it.

45 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

The fact that she has 20 AOTY Grammys rip

And what about it? Is this supposed to be a shade? She deserved those and more for her voice alone @ScorpiosGroove

tenor.gif

@FailSafe is a Addison Rae hater and you will never be famous. I hope nothing but worst things to your fav Camilla -*

Hello there, I miss all of you 🥹🥹🥹🥹

3 minutes ago, flower moon said:

who is this person and what are they saying btw?

0qpr4lt.thumb.gif.9dadfd61545abf4cee90a1

It's queen Tori Amos

6 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

After winning ANTM, I think she did here and there modelling projects but never made it big in the industry because yk... Smol.

She won because it's cycle 3 and they hadn't had a poc model, so....

She did some reality shows and that's it.

tumblr_pp08fi6hsj1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Eva took some great pics but Cycle 3 had so many other contestants who were more modelesque.

Just now, GraceRandolph said:

tumblr_pp08fi6hsj1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Eva took some great pics but Cycle 3 had so many other contestants who were more modelesque.

Yeah I know. She's strong but Yaya is better. I think Yaya got a role in a Whitney Houston bio film. Is it that right?

3 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Yeah I know. She's strong but Yaya is better. I think Yaya got a role in a Whitney Houston bio film. Is it that right?

Yeah I remember that and she played Vanessa Williams' daughter on Ugly Betty. She had one of the better ANTM careers.

1 hour ago, Maddox said:

Now that she "shelved" her album, I'm 100% sure Ms Maraj is going to launch her $BARBZ sh*tcoin and fleece whatever change her fans got left coffee

copying Iggy again OMG @SmittenCake

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

Yeah I remember that and she played Vanessa Williams' daughter on Ugly Betty. She had one of the better ANTM careers.

I think Leila and that girl who looks like Iman made it big to the runaway shows, especially Leila. She got a lot of deals with big brands clap3

Too bad, they chose Laura James (cycle 19 college edition). She was so intimidated by Leila. The voting by fans is a ridiculous thing in ANTM history.

Not many winners really have passion for fashion, they just want to get the money prize.

Winning ANTM is like winning Grammys AOTY, you must have a narrative.

Just now, David_Greengrass97 said:

I think Leila and that girl who looks like Iman made it big to the runaway shows, especially Leila. She got a lot of deals with big brands clap3

Too bad, they chose Laura James (cycle 19 college edition). She was so intimidated by Leila. The voting by fans is a ridiculous thing in ANTM history.

Not many winners really have passion for fashion, they just want to get the money prize.

Winning ANTM is like winning Grammys AOTY, you must have a narrative.

Leila was the only one who ever made it big in high fashion. she debuted as an exclusive for Givenchy and then became the face of Raf Simon's Calvin Klein and did a bunch of campaigns like Dolce and Gabbana and Zara (shot by Steven Meisel). then she got married and had children early. it's her life her choice but it kinda ended her career.

Oh Father God Misty, you'll always be goated

With those dentures looking teeth, and her inability to open her mouth properly when singing, I just know HitLOR is bad at giving head!

IMG_1800.gif

Edited by Kh-Loud

47 minutes ago, Opalite said:

Oh Father God Misty, you'll always be goated

okay opalite!

IMG_1800.gif

Just now, howboutdat said:

okay opalite!

IMG_1800.gif

okay howaboutdat!

IMG_1800.gif

1 hour ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

@FailSafe is a Addison Rae hater and you will never be famous. I hope nothing but worst things to your fav Camilla -*

Hello there, I miss all of you 🥹🥹🥹🥹

Omg sis imy!!!! Where have you been gorl I wanted to share with you my happiest moment so far of 2026- when Scatison embarrassed herself with that SHAMMYs """""'live"""""" performance then going home EMPTi handed

xfq96o.png

9 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Addison could do Toxic but Knee could never do this

IMG_1800.gif

But can't give justice to Nothing On (But The Radio Hit)?????

rogue2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.