Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Fossil was so threated by Gar that she willingly paid both dancers and Ga herself every stop of the SHITDNA Tour to perform Born This Way

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Just now, slowednreverb said:

FUN FACT: Midlanie Midinez is a kafir

mxahtXd.thumb.gif.fe1ab670b5692a969b22b8

is that the habibi version of a khia?

4 minutes ago, Gyro Zeppeli said:

At least she got an invite. Did you get an invite?

rogue

gurllll at least the police didn't kick me off the red carpet cause they had some work to do unlike Kesha rip

kesharedflag.jpg?fit=640%2C358&ssl=1

1 minute ago, Xtina23 said:

barefoot just like the budget

KeshaOnTheRedCarpet-MusiCares720ph264-ez

That being a drag as if anyone even still watches music videos rip

Stuck in the past, just like your fave.

3 minutes ago, California said:

I'm sorry but I hate these types of memes so much. They reek of incels and right-wingers mazen

it's giving 4chen and we ain't here for that

rogue

the way even the security guards had to tell her ass to stop being a mess rip

1 minute ago, TomTom said:

That being a drag as if anyone even still watches Kesha's music videos rip

Stuck in the past, just like your fave.

fixed.

bjorkatrl.thumb.gif.6041ababb39a302bbecd

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

the way even the security guards had to tell her ass to stop being a mess rip

yeah idk why she would even include it. embarrassing for any anyone tbh.

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

like it's hard

bjorkatrl.thumb.gif.6041ababb39a302bbecd

not in recent memory no

bjorkatrl.thumb.gif.6041ababb39a302bbecd

9 minutes ago, Toxic Love said:

Ok enough Xtina praisings for today, now let's stan this top 10 smash hit

She ran over everyone on When You Touch Me jamming

2 minutes ago, Xtina23 said:

fixed.

bjorkatrl.thumb.gif.6041ababb39a302bbecd

The fact that you got totally riled up over Kesha for absolutely nothing merely because I pointed out that no one on this forum can stand your ass is toofunny3

14 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

this being how i found out that lola young is an island gyal

Aren't all British people technically island gyals

Just now, TomTom said:

The fact that you got totally riled up over Kesha for absolutely nothing merely because I pointed out that no one on this forum can stand your ass is toofunny3

lol, you literally replied to my post first though. you get upset over everything, hence all the thumbs down happening on this last page.

good luck to you and Kesha though. you both need it.

see you at the next katy Perry thread. xoxo

KeshaOnTheRedCarpet-MusiCares720ph264-ez

10 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

the way she kinda ended robyn here

I'm still not over how dull and disappointing her 3rd album was

mariah-carey-crying.gif

1 minute ago, California said:

"." is just so useless I'm sorry I feel like she achieved what she wanted to with High Road already

rogue

I was going to like your post but then you followed it up with High Road praise. I'm afraid I have to give a Confused reaction

IMG_1800.gif

3 minutes ago, Toxic Love said:

I'm still not over how dull and disappointing her 3rd album was

mariah-carey-crying.gif

i just pretend it doesn't exist

mariah-carey-crying.gif

Just now, slowednreverb said:

I was going to like your post but then you followed it up with High Road praise. I'm afraid I have to give a Confused reaction

IMG_1800.gif

there are some good moments here and there

the title track is a bop idc

rogue

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.