Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, Mezzanine said:

Not only does Faddison have no talent but her stans are rivalling the Charli gays for loudest and most annoying fanbase.

Addison is still the better performer I fear

rogue

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

the way Nicki is the laughing stock of the industry

rogue

The way they applauded for her not being there last night ahh

Meanwhile my fave was getting a lifetime achievement award. Why? @SmittenCake

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

Addison is still the better performer I fear

rogue

Sis you know I like you a lot but that bar is in hell

Just now, suburbannature said:

The way they applauded for her not being there last night ahh

Meanwhile my fave was getting a lifetime achievement award. Why? @SmittenCake

because Ms Carey is an acclaimed legend and the other one is a panned fad

rogue

Z!on has the best nicknames out of all the pop girls, but I can't say them cause the thread would get closed

rogue

I don't care about Nicki Minaj. Doesn't change the fact that Mariah is washed up. Katy remains correct: FABULOUS for a throwback

chuuminaj-lovely-peaches.gif

Also, @SmittenCake is politcally much more based than half of atrl, so I forgive her all music takes we disagree upon.

1 minute ago, Démodé said:

Also, @SmittenCake is politcally much more based than half of atrl, so I forgive her all music takes we disagree upon.

He ate that one thing (plus a lot of calories prob)

rogue

Zara Godsson outsang and outperformed every single one except Gaga last night, I know SYG was in shambles

and yet she was on the pre-show but that other nothingburger that gets treated like a pop messiah embarrassed everybody

Just now, Démodé said:

Zara Godsson outsang and outperformed every single one except Gaga last night, I know SYG was in shambles

and yet she was on the pre-show but that other nothingburger that gets treated like a pop messiah embarrassed everybody

I was actually surprised by her vocals

2 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

HALcgRMasAAqz8p?format=jpg&name=small

Poor miserable haters

Just now, suburbannature said:

I was actually surprised by her vocals

you shouldn't, she's really that girl and can also serve choreo.

she lacks discography-wise but hopefully this is the turning point for her

Just now, SmittenCake said:

HALcgRMasAAqz8p?format=jpg&name=small

Poor miserable haters

Girl I thought you were anti-AI

khalyan

Hope zara gets that grammy next year.

Mind you she was visibly nervous but still sounded fantastic.

Id stan if her music wasnt mostly garbaj

The blackfishing "I'm gay... actually I'm not" not-like-other-girls Z!onist has more talent in the stink molecules of her farts than Faddison does in her entire existence. priceless

Just now, suburbannature said:

Girl I thought you were anti-AI

khalyan

There's times where AI should be banned and should be utilized. This is one of those times it should be utilized to debunk lies from savages with ill-intentions and an agenda.

IMG_0882.thumb.gif.89db21c2b8e84770a7915

Just now, SmittenCake said:

There's times where AI should be banned and should be utilized. This is one of those times it should be utilized to debunk lies from savages with ill-intentions and an agenda.

IMG_0882.thumb.gif.89db21c2b8e84770a7915

https://www.billboard.com/lists/grammys-performances-ranked-2026/addison-rae-fame-is-a-gun-2/

IMG_0882.thumb.gif.89db21c2b8e84770a7915

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.