Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42.7k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Yes, AND said:

I just dropped a Beyonce cover. Couldnt find the track in my key but I made it work ! @swissman could a hater do this ?

https://voca.ro/1ovIoy4tQc22

your best cover yet Yes, AND... you are going places

Just now, California said:

your best cover yet Yes, AND... you are going places

) I dunno if I would be brave enough to perform that, it might be a Jesse J moment nnnn

Just now, Yes, AND said:

) I dunno if I would be brave enough to perform that, it might be a Jesse J moment nnnn

as long as it's not a Moo moment everything will be fine

2 minutes ago, California said:

as long as it's not a Moo moment everything will be fine

My mic is always on dahling!

3 minutes ago, AriGlinda said:

Not with Hepatitis B in your avi

OT: Gorgeous heart

Hepatitis > Anorexia heart

1 minute ago, punisher said:

Hepatitis > Anorexia heart

Stick to going at Nicki and Barbz, those are more you and your fave's level heart2

16 minutes ago, AriGlinda said:

Stick to going at Nicki and Barbz, those are more you and your fave's level heart2

at least they eat lmaoo

2 minutes ago, flower moon said:

she tries... but she'll never be her

ariana-grande-sparks-concern-67b5e290d42images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNCBX5XsLSNMl3id7d1SL

this triggers me

Mariah looked cuter before those tacky implants. I stan firstalbumriah. when did she get them btw? She made fun of wendys double ds once lol

1 hour ago, flower moon said:

she tries... but she'll never be her

ariana-grande-sparks-concern-67b5e290d42images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNCBX5XsLSNMl3id7d1SL

Omg not you cracking it

22 minutes ago, Tate said:

Mariah looked cuter before those tacky implants. I stan firstalbumriah. when did she get them btw? She made fun of wendys double ds once lol

2001-2002ish

the original ones suited her

5 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

2001-2002ish

the original ones suited her

They look kinda big in hearbreaker and the titti version of this vid which was in 1999

i think right after this video the last to feature originaltits

also tiffany amber theisen got new titties right after saved by the bell the college years and had them for the vegas wedding movie. Then debut them again as her debut to bad girl valarie malone! the og good girl gone bad a moment

tumblr_nhv2kl3ckh1u7jmb4o1_1280.jpg

Edited by Tate

I hate this song so much it's the sonic equivalent of a fat wine mom cackling so hard that her underbelly pressures her G spot. I hate how excitable wine moms are. B**** are you laughing or having an orgasm, TF? Everything is an excuse to get freaky. Your wine metabolism is getting you hot n heavy ho.

Edited by slowednreverb

10 hours ago, Toxic Love said:

I wish Solange had kept releasing bops like this, I could never really get into her albums chick1

Solange's music is the equivalent of a museum pamphlet. Completely unnecessary pretentious nepo baby drivel.

8 hours ago, punisher said:

Hepatitis > Anorexia heart

Looking at her skin tone, are we sure she doesn't have hepatitis too?

ariana-grande-sparks-concern-67b5e290d42

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.