Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, California said:

Never had it in me to press play on an artist called Little Boots.

tenor.gif

But you had it in you to press play on an artist called Farmer

tenor.gif

  • Replies 42.9k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Escape said:

mariah-carey-crying.gif

I have, like, a distinctive memory of connie trying to shill her on us during this era...

mariah-carey-crying.gif

Don't think it took.

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

But you had it in you to press play on an artist called Farmer

tenor.gif

the music is too powerful

tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, Eeveelution said:

The way she never topped this smash

mariah-carey-crying.gif

Never heard this

It's giving The Monster Ball interlude … but I use

Y'all need to hold your zionist faves accountable. Signing a couple of letters so you don't stop streaming their **** doesn't absolve them from the damage they have done/continue to do.

Fickle fa ggots

Edited by Flabby

4 minutes ago, California said:

Never had it in me to press play on an artist called Little Boots.

tenor.gif

She had a cute 15 mins in the UK circa 2009

But she was a blond girl making dance music so Gaga low-key negated her

That coming from a Zara Larsson stan who used the genocide for social media brownie points

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, Rascal said:

She had a cute 15 mins in the UK circa 2009

But she was a blond girl making dance music so Gaga low-key negated her

nvm I actually did. I heard her last album. Nothing Ever Changes is cute

tenor.gif

Just now, suburbannature said:

That coming from a Zara Larsson stan who used the genocide for social media brownie points

tenor.gif

65b85667699e92d6992b6993616d9a4a1926e862

4 minutes ago, Flabby said:

Y'all need to hold your zionist faves accountable. Signing a couple of letters so you don't stop streaming their **** doesn't absolve them from the damage they have done/continue to do.

Fickle fa ggots

Good thing I have their personal phone numbers, lemme call them right away!

Just now, suburbannature said:

Notice I didn't say it

tenor.gif

ik, just wanted to post it.

tenor.gif

Good thing all of us in here stan for the morally virtuous Bjork (except for what she does with animals).

tenor.gif

Just now, Graves said:

ik, just wanted to post it.

tenor.gif

She has lupus or whatever excuse Selena fans use for everything

tenor.gif

Just now, suburbannature said:

She has lupus or whatever excuse Selena fans use for everything

tenor.gif

Netenyahu gave her a kidney.

tenor.gif

good thing none of us here stan raging Zionist acrobat D!ck.

tenor.gif

And Phaecal Bridgers? Sluro? (pronounced Slur-oh (as a nickname for Clairo (who makes awful music)))

12 minutes ago, Graves said:

I have, like, a distinctive memory of connie trying to shill her on us during this era...

mariah-carey-crying.gif

Don't think it took.

Sometimes my khia propaganda stuck. I got a few of you putting Xenia Rubinos in your 2016 Best Ofs. I remember that.

mariah-carey-crying.gif

2 minutes ago, California said:

Need her to come to her senses again and drop another I'm Not Dead

tenor.gif

6 minutes ago, skankle said:

And Phaecal Bridgers? Sluro? (pronounced Slur-oh (as a nickname for Clairo (who makes awful music)))

The only singer-songwriter who deserves rights

mariah-carey-crying.gif

1 minute ago, Nico Robin said:

Need her to come to her senses again and drop another I'm Not Dead

tenor.gif

we'll take another Please Don't Leave Me too why lie

tenor.gif

Im on patron, tequila
I'm drunk on margarita
that Patron, Tequila,
Me and my mamacita (Yeah!)
Hey girl, where's your drink?
We gon' all get real drunk tonight
Hey girl, I got purp
We can all get ****** up tonight
By the end of the night
I'mma have you drunk and throwing up (Hey!)
And by the end of the night (Ooh)
I'mma have you so ****** up

richy.gif

no but this truly being Z!onist's best song+ album

tenor.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.