Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - "Roommates"

Featured Replies

To me this just sounds like one of those generic Taylor songs from her recent albums

Mature was 10000x better than this I feel

  • Replies 932
  • Views 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Omg the lyrics hits too close to home right now

I hate u Hilary… I was ready to bop

suburban

Can't wait for the album so far It's 2/2 WAP

Edited by UMS125

It's getting better and better with every listen.

She's such a force on iTunes jonny

The "touching myself looking at porn" part is everything clap3

USA

Mature #32

Roomates #4 (still)

Edited by Afterglow

i'm touching myself looking at porn, but you don't look my way no more chick3

I just love how some Taylor fans act like she invented pop music, does it reminds me of Anti-Hero, sure but she's just doing whatever feels right for her.

9 hours ago, greeneyedsoul said:

The New Music Friday placement is tragic tho. deadbanana2

Like why is it so hard to even give "older" women a chance???

Hmm, I don't think it has anything to do with being older, hilary hasn't released for over a decade and the streaming era.

It's almost as if she's starting over as it's been so long so it will take time.

1 minute ago, Plasticdoll said:

Hmm, I don't think it has anything to do with being older, hilary hasn't released for over a decade and the streaming era.

It's almost as if she's starting over as it's been so long so it will take time.

Yeah but she's with a big label (maybe not the best but a major) and they even can't put her top20 at least.

2 minutes ago, ReachOut said:

Yeah but she's with a big label (maybe not the best but a major) and they even can't put her top20 at least.

Strange.. well I think it's going to be one of those eras where the album does really well but the singles don't. It's normally the case these days when it comes to pop.

She is almost completely rebuilding, I think Atlantic knows it's going to be a slow burn to the album since she is reintroducing herself. So I expected playlisting to reflect that. But it's January, I think we probably get another single the week of the album, which they will likely push hard on streaming. Regardless it seems to be doing pretty great rn!

"I only want the beginning, I don't want the end
Want the part where you say, "Goddamn"
Back of the dive bar, giving you head
Then sneak home late, wake up your roommates
Want the highlights, ten out of ten (Ah-ah)
The butterflies from holding your hand (Ah-ah)
Before we swept us under the bed
And we became practically roommates
I'm touching myself looking at porn
'Cause you don't even look my way no more"

IMG-0770.gif

I like this. Mature still outsold but this has potential.

They should discount the song already to not make the same mistake as they did with Mature that they only discounted on the last day. Really hope this charts.

The lyrics are quite explicit, which, I wouldn't be mad about, but the song is quite bland; maybe with a different melody and higher bpm, the song could've gone off. I think I'm sticking with Mature for now, but I'm giving this album a chance regardless

Love both songs. Wish she released music more often, I would stan so hard bird

Also, this style of pop songs already existed when Taylor was a country artist

I'm not sure if this is her Call Me When You Break Up or her Sunset BLVD. If it's the first then she will scalp me with the next single. If it's the latter I'm satisfied. The way she embraces being horny and needing physical touch is so beautiful. Especially in the 2nd Verse.

5 hours ago, BlazingLovatic said:

To me this just sounds like one of those generic Taylor songs from her recent albums

Mature was 10000x better than this I feel

Just because somebody releases a good pop song with classic pop/rock production does not mean it sounds like Taylor Swift. Taylor has never executed a song with this level of class and horniness.

Edited by selena_lavigne

chances of getting a better debut than "Mature"

Edited by MatiasCc18

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.