Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - "Roommates"

Featured Replies

A clean version of the song could do amazingly well on radio I think. It sounds super radio friendly, and totally current too.

Please please please Atlantic, invest in sending this to radio and promoting it properly! heart2

  • Replies 932
  • Views 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Not sure how I feel about the song katie A bit too monotone for me.

The video is beautiful.

The song, the video 10/10 omg .. I didn't expect to love anything this much from this era I'm genuinely shocked

I like it, it reminds me a lot of "Anti-Hero", but this has been stated several times. Good music video.

However, I must say:

  • Not a fan of the start of the chorus, the speed that she sings "I only want the beginning, I don't want the end" feels rushed and awkward.

  • I was expecting some explosive chorus, but it never came. The song just stays there, and it is kind of frustrating because it has this anthemic sound that can build up.

Again, a highlight is the "I'm touching myself looking at p*rn" line, it is great and unpredictable.

If the label doesn't send this to radio, we need to riot.

Love it, video is great, song is awesome, mother is mothering heart

as someone who doesn't check for hilalry often this is amazing

omg she really outdone herself with this. i loveee the simple, somber & emotional minimalistic vibe this song brings about. and she knows we love her singing in her lower register because those verses are beautiful. the video is also a work of art. but…i don't spot any snakes in there? wonder if that scene was cut.

i do agree tho the entry into the chorus sounds a bit rushed. i guess it'll grow on me? ANYWAYS THIS NEEDS TO BE A HIT.

Hell yeah *******. This is great.

Can't wait for swifties to call it plagiarism tho.

Love it! Serving Taylor, but that's why I love it so much! Hope Atlantic pushes this far! clap3

Her voice has never sounded better than on the pre chorus, my god im obsessed alexz

LOVED this one, she's really about to release AOTY....
It also once again reminded me, SHE'S ACTUALLY RELEASING MUSIC, it just doesn't seem real in my mind? redface

4 minutes ago, Ger said:

However, I must say:

  • Not a fan of the start of the chorus, the speed that she sings "I only want the beginning, I don't want the end" feels rushed and awkward.

  • I was expecting some explosive chorus, but it never came. The song just stays there, and it is kind of frustrating because it has this anthemic sound that can build up.

Again, a highlight is the "I'm touching myself looking at p*rn" line, it is great and unpredictable.

I'm already in love with the song but yeah that part of the chorus sounds speeded up, like it's glitching and it missed a frame. Well, I guess after hearing it more time one will get used to it.

Btw, this is her anti hero and I'm here for it jonny5

Song is pop perfection and she ate it!

But again bad playlisting :/

Not charting on NMF in AUS/NZ and basically all of the European markets except UK (#50!!!) and Italy (#14). I expected more from Atlantic this time around.

Let's hope for a good spot on the US and Canadian ones.

27 minutes ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

A clean version of the song could do amazingly well on radio I think. It sounds super radio friendly, and totally current too.

Please please please Atlantic, invest in sending this to radio and promoting it properly! heart2

They aren't investing on playlisting let alone radios skull

1 minute ago, ReachOut said:

They aren't investing on playlisting let alone radios skull

The new CEO of Atlantic is horrible.

I love this less than I was hoping / expecting TBH, BUT! - I do like it a lot, and know it'll keep growing and I'll def be playing it.

Touching myself looking at porn - girl!!! weeps

1 minute ago, Stepfon said:

The new CEO of Atlantic is horrible.

Based on the Numbers on the social media I expected Atlantic to push this hard as the lead single. it's getting worse playlisting than Mature rip

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.