Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Afterglow said:

Did you see The Haunting of Sharon Tate? It was a real departure from her norm.suburban

ugh i said it before and i'll say it again: the movie would have done well if it wasnt a sharon tate slasher fantasy. remove that element, and it would actually be a decent home intruder thriller.

i agree with himyf feeling forced. she should just forget comedy and go for drama. but yeah i need her to be Popstary Duff for the next 2 years. once the geepee has ate up her pop charisma, pull them towards her acting field and score a critically acclaimed role.

  • Replies 7.6k
  • Views 316.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

10 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

She made Variety's list of best albums of 2026 (so far) clap3

https://variety.com/lists/best-albums-so-far-2026-mid-year/

I'm so glad she's finally getting her flowers.

@rcksluke I watched Haylie's movie and read the book Pretty Ugly is based on and the only thing the two projects have in common is that both moms are momagers, but Haylie's movie is a little bit more dramatic and tries to raise awareness about meningitis, so nothing to do with each other.

I'm actually excited about Pretty Ugly but I just want her to be happy and enjoy her moment and if that means she won't do the show to keep working on music or touring, then that's fine with me too.

Acting projects like Pretty Ugly are the ones that will give her a chance to shine and show what we all know she can do as an actor though and at the end of the day I don't care if she gets awards, but she deserves a few nominations here and there both as an actor and musician.

Edited by theedmontonkid

Oh I wasn't aware that the tour started!

The setlist looks fun, she can take out Anywhere but here and Why Not and add Stranger and Reach Out! It's never too late, hopefully for my show which is one before the final one in February she changes a bit some stuff.

Still love and keep listening to the album, it's this one, Robyn's and Jessie Ware the ones I keep coming back.

I just saw some clips about her Play with Fire performance in Houston - she's singing liveeeee!!! Right?

I hope when she tours Europe she can ADD (not replace) The Getaway, Someone's Watching Over Me and Stranger to the setlist. Throw in some surprise songs because I also really want to hear Happy, Underneath This Smile, Tattoo, One in a Million and Burned live. I can dream.

wait i actually would really love to hear Brave Heart live. what a survivor of heartbreak anthem.

On 6/28/2026 at 4:23 PM, Yasin said:

I love how we can clearly hear her voice when she says "it wasn't me".

I knew this lyric was going to go off in Houston! It seemed like she had a lot of fun with that crowd.

Not terrible but deserves so much more. I hope it continues to consistently grow as the tour progresses

1 hour ago, SafeAndSound said:

Not terrible but deserves so much more. I hope it continues to consistently grow as the tour progresses

I hope one of the songs finally chart on hot 100

I feel like Hilary is the new Cher poor chart stats but global icon in movies and music

21 hours ago, Stepfon said:

The only break she needs to take is to film the show for Hulu.

I agree with this tho, the show can act as a buffer for her career to stay relevant between albums

1 hour ago, broolprop3 said:

I hope one of the songs finally chart on hot 100

I feel like Hilary is the new Cher poor chart stats but global icon in movies and music

I feel like her chart stats are okay. Shes never really been a singles artist, her bread and butter seems to be albums.

1 hour ago, broolprop3 said:

I hope one of the songs finally chart on hot 100

I feel like Hilary is the new Cher poor chart stats but global icon in movies and music

Poor chart stats? Her album debuted with 84k with more than 70k in pure sales. Most of the big names cannot do that nowadays.

Her singles aren't charting, but as @Afterglow said, this has always been the case.

Her team and label need to work on the streaming part, which will open the door for an eventual top 100 single. Other than that she's perfectly fine.

47 minutes ago, Yasin said:

Poor chart stats? Her album debuted with 84k with more than 70k in pure sales. Most of the big names cannot do that nowadays.

Her singles aren't charting, but as @Afterglow said, this has always been the case.

Her team and label need to work on the streaming part, which will open the door for an eventual top 100 single. Other than that she's perfectly fine.

True but I'm worried this will be her first album without a hot 100 entry even breathe in breathe out had sparks charting at 97

Edited by broolprop3

53 minutes ago, broolprop3 said:

True but I'm worried this will be her first album without a hot 100 entry even breathe in breathe out had sparks charting at 97

yeah but she also promoted the heck out of Sparks during album release week with GMA, The View etc (tho im not sure why it debuted a month after the performances... maybe only after Fan Demanded caught on?)

this era is missing tv performing appearances

2 minutes ago, joyxsoul said:

yeah but she also promoted the heck out of Sparks during album release week with GMA, The View etc (tho im not sure why it debuted a month after the performances... maybe only after Fan Demanded caught on?)

this era is missing tv performing appearances

Yup, Sparks charted during album release week.

Charting on the Hot 100 is not that important for Hilary. She could've btw with Mature during the comeback week and it was even projected to but both her Team and Atlantic Records were slow. They only discounted the song at the last day of the tracking week.

Edited by rcksluke

I would definitely love to see Hilary miltinominated to the Grammys. Even winning them. This album is so good.

3 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

True but I'm worried this will be her first album without a hot 100 entry even breathe in breathe out had sparks charting at 97

I think Hilary Duff had no Hot 100 charting single.

Fly nor whatever the second single was charted in the USA.

Such a mismanagement of an era...especially for a platinum selling album.

2 hours ago, Reyofhearts said:

I would definitely love to see Hilary miltinominated to the Grammys. Even winning them. This album is so good.

It's possibly one of her songs I'll give anything but up was featured on an album that won a Grammy in 2006 I guess that somewhat makes her Grammy winner

I do think a nomination is possible plus a lot of artists from Atlantic are Grammy winners so maybe

46 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

I think Hilary Duff had no Hot 100 charting single.

Fly nor whatever the second single was charted in the USA.

Such a mismanagement of an era...especially for a platinum selling album.

I thought fly charted at 20 on top 40 mainstream I remember the song struggle with radio airplay which was needed back then for charts even though it still had good sales

However it known because the video was played during every commercial break on Disney in fall of 2004

MTV also had it on heavy rotation during their music video morning block outside of trl

I remember it was played with Lohan rumors Green Day 50 cent in fall 2004

4 minutes ago, broolprop3 said:

I thought fly charted at 20 on top 40 mainstream I remember the song struggle with radio airplay which was needed back then for charts even though it still had good sales

However it known because the video was played during every commercial break on Disney in fall of 2004

MTV also had it on heavy rotation during their music video morning block outside of trl

I remember it was played with Lohan rumors Green Day 50 cent in fall 2004

Yeah the song never made the actual Billboard Hot 100 but it did make it on some sort of mainstream pop chart for its sales in the USA.

Hollywood Records really thought it was a flop or some sort of sophomore slump because the lack of singles for that album was insane....especially when Shine and I Am were right there as second and third single.

49 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Yeah the song never made the actual Billboard Hot 100 but it did make it on some sort of mainstream pop chart for its sales in the USA.

Hollywood Records really thought it was a flop or some sort of sophomore slump because the lack of singles for that album was insane....especially when Shine and I Am were right there as second and third single.

I wouldn't be surprised if Hollywood never sent it to radio

Edited by broolprop3

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSCa3HcoV/

not the one spinning her like a bayblade suburban

With Love (Social Distance Dance Version) coming

azealia

1 hour ago, rcksluke said:

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSCa3HcoV/

not the one spinning her like a bayblade suburban

With Love (Social Distance Dance Version) coming

azealia

LMFAOOOOOOO she handled that SOOOOO well she even went for a second hug, she's truly letting herself FEEL all the love!!!!!! i love all these interactions

Edited by eduardolevit

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.