Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Is astrology real after all?

Featured Replies

So... :rip:

 

I can't believe I am saying this... but astrology might be real after all. :skull:

 

On the 20/21 of October the pre shadow phase of mercury started. On that exact date I came down with a flu. 

 

And ever since then I am feeling tired, don't want to leave bed and just want to sleep all day. 

 

I just went through spotify and heard the song "mercury in retrograde" by the icon avril lavinge (Someone I rarely listen to). Even the lyrics somewhat match my situation (stay in bed all day, don't do **** today).

 

I then researched the topic and found out That mercury is in fact in retrograde in the star sign scorpio (my star sign)

 

I am also in the process of starting a new job and mercurys retrograde ends two days before I start that new job. :skull:

 

so basically even the stars are telling me that I did the right thing of quitting my job. I usually don't believe in astrology or religion but this feels like too much of a coincidence (I am aware that the brain usually looks for patterns but still). 

 

The universe is currently doing too much :jonny6:

 

  • Replies 29
  • Views 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You getting a flu definitely confirms it.

  • Some of you are very susceptible to joining a cult and/or a MLM scheme and it shows. By a lot. 

  • you're 40 years old.   you've been alive for 14600 days. astrology turned out to be right for one day out of 14600. its a coincedence

  • Author
2 minutes ago, tost1 said:

You getting a flu definitely confirms it.

And also my very frist business trip for my current employer was bound to a specific topic (supplier change for raw material) 

 

And now, 3,5 years later, my last business trip for said employer, a week ago was also a supplier change for the same raw material with me being the lead project manager this time. :skull:

 

I couldn't have timed this change better. Avrils song is now my anthem for this phase. 

They all predicted Kamala would win. Those frauds can choke. :giraffe:

Edited by Onyxmage

  • Author
1 minute ago, Capris Groove said:

Nah, but it's a lot of fun.

I mean... even spotify somewhat guided me to that song. 

 

If I ever ask for sign that I made the right decision that was it. Literally everything (including mecury) points to that I made the right call. 

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Devin said:

astrology is meant for entertainment purposes.

Since 2 decades or so, I randomly think about the number 38. Don't know why. 

 

Mercury goes through my star sign every 6-7 years. So I then would be about 38. 

 

I swear, If I get married or something at 38 I am turning into a believer. :jonny6:

you're 40 years old.

 

you've been alive for 14600 days. astrology turned out to be right for one day out of 14600. its a coincedence

Yes. Planets carry energy like the sun and the moon and it has an effect on Earth and on us. 
 

I wish people would be more open. 

  • Author
4 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

you're 40 years old.

 

you've been alive for 14600 days. astrology turned out to be right for one day out of 14600. its a coincedence

I am not 40 years old. 

idk. i feel like I embody a lot of Sagittarius traits but I recognize it's just for fun. Although, I like to do relationship [birth date] comparisons and it has always seemed kind of on point at times for how incompatible those relationships were.

 

for example, my relationships:

sag and taurus

sag and cancer [x2 :ace:]

sag and capricorn

 

bad and deemed incompatible signs with sagittarius

 

sag and Pisces? probably my best relationship and deemed a better compatibility.

 

me and my mom: sag and scorpio - INCOMPATIBLE (accurate!)

 

spacer.png

 

IDK. its fun in that way...

 

 

Some of you are very susceptible to joining a cult and/or a MLM scheme and it shows. By a lot. 

No. And as a woman I hate that astrology is being steoreotyped as a feminine thing on the internet and you can't point out it's flaws because it's sexist. Like girl no I'm no misogynistic for dragging astrology, not all of us believe that or want that cr*p as a conversation starter.

25 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

you're 40 years old.

 

20 minutes ago, MCMXCIV said:

I am not 40 years old. 

You know what 

 

spacer.png

Yes, I worked as a traditional astrologer for years and it is. The modern one is full of bull tho. I was able to predict future dates, future jobs, missing people, death and other subjects. Not easy at all.

 

The original astrology is dark as f and there's magic associated. The modern one is only about your personality, just for fun. That's not what I'm talking about. I hurt my arm in october falling down the stairs and I predicted 12 months before. It's funny cause you may ask "why didn't you avoid the accident?" but that is not how works for most of the time. You should search for William Lilly, Ptolemy and John Frawley. Some interesting topics to get into it: hyleg and alcocoden.

Edited by tellmeyouloveme

No. It was never, it's not, and will never be true or accurate. 

59 minutes ago, Devin said:

astrology is meant for entertainment purposes.

The modern one, yes.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.