Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Gaga vs. Britney: Lead Singles

Who has more leads that you like? 126 members have voted

  1. 1. Pick one

    • Lady Gaga
      37%
    • Britney Spears
      62%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

:sabrina:In honor of the secret Britney stans conspiracy making a comeback.

 

Baby One More Time vs. Just Dance

Oops I Did It Again vs. Bad Romance

I'm a Slave 4 U vs. Born This Way

Me Against the Music vs. Applause

Gimme More vs. Perfect Illusion

Womanizer vs. Stupid Love

Hold It Against Me vs. Disease

 

 

....

 

Baby One More Time vs. Just Dance

Oops I Did It Again vs. Bad Romance

I'm a Slave 4 U vs. Born This Way

Me Against the Music vs. Applause

Gimme More vs. Perfect Illusion

Womanizer vs. Stupid Love

Hold It Against Me vs. Disease

 

 

 

 

  • Replies 58
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Baby One More Time vs. Just Dance

Oops I Did It Again vs. Bad Romance

I'm a Slave 4 U vs. Born This Way

Me Against the Music vs. Applause

Gimme More vs. Perfect Illusion

Womanizer vs. Stupid Love

Hold It Against Me vs. Disease

 

Britney wins. And it's crazy how strong Gaga started but lost the sauce quickly

 

Baby One More Time vs. Just Dance

Oops I Did It Again vs. Bad Romance

I'm a Slave 4 U vs. Born This Way

Me Against the Music vs. Applause

Gimme More vs. Perfect Illusion

Womanizer vs. Stupid Love

Hold It Against Me vs. Disease

 

hardest was first two

  • ATRL Moderator

Baby One More Time vs. Just Dance

Oops I Did It Again vs. Bad Romance

Me Against the Music vs. Applause

Gimme More vs. Perfect Illusion

Womanizer vs. Stupid Love

Hold It Against Me vs. Disease

BOMT

BAD ROMANCE

SLAVE

ME AGAINST THE MUSIC

GIMME MORE

WOMANIZER

DISEASE

 

 

Britneys leads are some of the best ever for a pop girlie

Edited by BerlinBaddy

Baby One More Time vs. Just Dance

Oops I Did It Again vs. Bad Romance

I'm a Slave 4 U vs. Born This Way

Me Against the Music vs. Applause

Gimme More vs. Perfect Illusion

Womanizer vs. Stupid Love

Hold It Against Me vs. Disease

Baby One More Time vs. Just Dance

Oops I Did It Again vs. Bad Romance

I'm a Slave 4 U vs. Born This Way

Me Against the Music vs. Applause

Gimme More vs. Perfect Illusion

Womanizer vs. Stupid Love

Hold It Against Me vs. Disease

  • Author
4 minutes ago, BerlinBaddy said:

Britneys leads are some of the best ever for a pop girlie

Now sis idk about all that:suburban:

  • Author
1 minute ago, Breathe On Moi said:

oh it's you again, on a roll this month huh sister? 

:sabrina:

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Need a Britney vs Xtina thread

Who is going to pick Xtina leads against anyone 

 

:sabrina:

Baby One More Time vs. Just Dance

Oops I Did It Again vs. Bad Romance

I'm a Slave 4 U vs. Born This Way

Me Against the Music vs. Applause

Gimme More vs. Perfect Illusion

Womanizer vs. Stupid Love

Hold It Against Me vs. Disease

Baby One More Time vs. Just Dance

Oops I Did It Again vs. Bad Romance

I'm a Slave 4 U vs. Born This Way

Me Against the Music vs. Applause

Gimme More vs. Perfect Illusion

Womanizer vs. Stupid Love

Hold It Against Me vs. Disease

Baby One More Time vs. Just Dance

Oops I Did It Again vs. Bad Romance

I'm a Slave 4 U vs. Born This Way

Me Against the Music vs. Applause

Gimme More vs. Perfect Illusion

Womanizer vs. Stupid Love

Hold It Against Me vs. Disease

 

These two are my favs so it was hard :jonnykin:

Baby One More Time vs. Just Dance

Oops I Did It Again vs. Bad Romance

I'm a Slave 4 U vs. Born This Way

Me Against the Music vs. Applause

Gimme More vs. Perfect Illusion

Womanizer vs. Stupid Love

Hold It Against Me vs. Disease

 

I hadn't realized how little I care for Gaga's leads.

 

Baby One More Time vs. Just Dance

Oops I Did It Again vs. Bad Romance

I'm a Slave 4 U vs. Born This Way

Me Against the Music vs. Applause

Gimme More vs. Perfect Illusion

Womanizer vs. Stupid Love

Hold It Against Me vs. Disease

 

god damn Britney is kinda unrivalled :deadbanana2:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.