Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

JADE - "Before You Break My Heart"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • WE ******* WON OH MY GOD   STREAM THIS NEW CLASSIC!    

  • ImpressMeMuch
    ImpressMeMuch

    didnt love this bc its a sample chorus until I learned shes singing with herself on the chorus and then I became okay with this

  • shark_heather
    shark_heather

    The label should push it to the radio ASAP before Xmas songs take over completely and she should do some live performances as well 

WE ******* WON OH MY GOD

 

STREAM THIS NEW CLASSIC!

 

 

The best choice. Hopefully it does something and we can move on to the next era

28 minutes ago, Joyride said:

UK Single:

Where does it say it is a single. Because her entire album was playlisted for a bit. So they have been playing multiple album tracks.

didnt love this bc its a sample chorus until I learned shes singing with herself on the chorus and then I became okay with this :heart:

Should've been a pre release single but hopefully it's not too late. Her best song so far 

30 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

didnt love this bc its a sample chorus until I learned shes singing with herself on the chorus and then I became okay with this :heart:

maybe I shouldn't admit that. let me stream the sample for this :gaycat4:

Edited by Raphy

Who said its a single 

And what kind of push is it getting 

 

Edit :I have seen is getting some push from radio 1 

Edited by shark_heather

Its actually B listed on BBC radio 1 ! 

 

Please God make this happen 

Edited by shark_heather

The label should push it to the radio ASAP before Xmas songs take over completely and she should do some live performances as well 

  • Author

I would've given Lip Service or Silent Disco a shot to close the era. Silent Disco would make a sick pre-winter song.

the best song on the album, now can she make another music video :clap3:

It has potential to be do things there, hopefully it does, it's excellent!

27 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

It has potential to be do things there, hopefully it does, it's excellent!

How? It only had 63K Worldwide streams yesterday.  It might be a moderate radio hit in the UK but it's highly doubtful that it will do anything outside the UK.

 

 

10 minutes ago, leonagwen said:

How? It only had 63K Worldwide streams yesterday.  It might be a moderate radio hit in the UK but it's highly doubtful that it will do anything outside the UK.

 

 

Well, by there, I meant UK...

The most beautiful hook on the album:

 

"You're the dream that I've had for so long
You're the one who inspired all my love songs
And now you're tryin' to leave
It's a crime to me, call the love police
You keep hurtin' me, I'm beggin' you to."

 

I don't know why, but It has this 'speed-up, slow-down' dynamic that reminds me of the best hook in pop history: Britney Spears' "Circus". :smitten: I also get ABBA / Madonna vibes from this too.

Edited by trainsskyscrapers

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.