Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Melanie C - 'Sweat'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 320
  • Views 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • yes, correct

  • Vorfreude
    Vorfreude

    The fact that some of the records got "Melanine" pressing error on her 9th album. Iconique!

  • livelikemusic
    livelikemusic

    Track listing: Sweat Drum Machine WCPGW Til' It Breaks Pressure Emotional Memory Attitude Good for Nothing Undefeated Champion Ca

Pressure bangs so hard! She added 2 new cassettes to her store btw. UK only tho.

They are really gunning for that #1!

#1 at this point in her career would be EPIC. Is it doable tho? (I don't know much about uk charts)

Edited by getBusy

3 hours ago, getBusy said:

#1 at this point in her career would be EPIC. Is it doable tho? (I don't know much about uk charts)

She has like 15 variants and is pushing really hard for this week. I think she might Top3 and then hopefully she can stay one more week in the Top200

This albums really good… reminding me of Kylie in all the best ways. I'm here for a MelCaissance

1 hour ago, Mr.X said:

She has like 15 variants and is pushing really hard for this week. I think she might Top3 and then hopefully she can stay one more week in the Top200

Why do I feel like she's gonna end up #3? Behind Noan, MJ, Olivia or Zara

24 minutes ago, Vorfreude said:

Why do I feel like she's gonna end up #3? Behind Noan, MJ, Olivia or Zara

Yeah I think she will. Her streams are piss poor, so she is heavily relying on digital downloads and physical copies. I think she will do #3 or #4 and then drop out next week.

What a fantastic album! And there are 3bonus tracks also when you download from her shop

I was hoping for new songs or extended mixes not a demos of a songs

I don't know why i'm surprised but I really like this. I've only listened 4-5 times but I think this will be one of my most favorite albums this year.

It's not super complicated but the music is very catchy and her voice is still great.

Kind of funny how this is her most Spice Girls album ever, right? The energy and vibe kind of gives me Spice Girls on some of the tracks like Attitude (Who Do You Think Your Are 2026)

1 hour ago, Schami66 said:

I don't know why i'm surprised but I really like this. I've only listened 4-5 times but I think this will be one of my most favorite albums this year.

It's not super complicated but the music is very catchy and her voice is still great.

Kind of funny how this is her most Spice Girls album ever, right? The energy and vibe kind of gives me Spice Girls on some of the tracks like Attitude (Who Do You Think Your Are 2026)

It makes me frustrated how for the best part of the last 20 years she has been the main stumbling block of making music with the Spice Girls, YET she is now making music that is very Spice-tokenistic.

I wish she would get over herself and go back into the studio with the girls. The others - Emma, Mel B and Geri - will jump at the chance. That's what we need, rather than another 'what if' album from one of them...

Urgh...

She really chose terrible singles to showcase the album but they make so much more sense in the context of the album. I'm able to stomach the "sassy, trashy, cool and confident" lyric in attitude a lot better listening to the album from top to bottom

For me this is her best work since The Sea... While I love the bangers, I've had Cashmere on repeat all day

6 hours ago, Mr.X said:

It makes me frustrated how for the best part of the last 20 years she has been the main stumbling block of making music with the Spice Girls, YET she is now making music that is very Spice-tokenistic.

I wish she would get over herself and go back into the studio with the girls. The others - Emma, Mel B and Geri - will jump at the chance. That's what we need, rather than another 'what if' album from one of them...

Urgh...

This is… a strange take, honestly. She clearly enjoys being in the Spice Girls, otherwise she wouldn't have done the reunion tour.

I think she knows that new Spice Girls music would not be able to create the energy it did back in the 90s. I honestly also do not see a Spice Girls album hitting in 2026 (at least artistically, commercially it would do numbers for sure). So why compromise your vision for your music? She clearly wants to make music - unlike the other four nnn.

Sorry for the douple post but i just got around to listen to the Healing Demo and this one really belongs on the album proper? It doesn't even sound too much like a demo to me. Put it on streaming, Melanie khalyan

1 hour ago, Asparagus Spears said:

She really chose terrible singles to showcase the album but they make so much more sense in the context of the album. I'm able to stomach the "sassy, trashy, cool and confident" lyric in attitude a lot better listening to the album from top to bottom

Attitude is kinda the weakest song on the album for me. Clearly she loves the song so much because she's constantly performing it rip

10 minutes ago, magicfever said:

Sorry for the douple post but i just got around to listen to the Healing Demo and this one really belongs on the album proper? It doesn't even sound too much like a demo to me. Put it on streaming, Melanie khalyan

She should have been replaced it with Attitude tbh

1 minute ago, Vorfreude said:

She should have been replaced it with Attitude tbh

I like Attitude, though it's not my favorite. I just don't understand why the two demos aren't on the album since they sound pretty much finished.

2 hours ago, magicfever said:

This is… a strange take, honestly. She clearly enjoys being in the Spice Girls, otherwise she wouldn't have done the reunion tour.

I think she knows that new Spice Girls music would not be able to create the energy it did back in the 90s. I honestly also do not see a Spice Girls album hitting in 2026 (at least artistically, commercially it would do numbers for sure). So why compromise your vision for your music? She clearly wants to make music - unlike the other four nnn.

Mel C has been the main stumbling block of the Spice Girls recording and releasing new music since 2000. She just wants to tour and bask in the nostalgia (and make the easy money that comes with it). She has said so herself both to the press and to fans alike. She does not want to record new music with the Spice Girls. The others - or at least Geri, Emma and Mel B - have always been up for new music and all of them have said so as well.

Their main stumbling blocks for a return are, since at least 2019: Geri and Victoria not wanting to tour and Mel C not wanting to record music.

I also don't agree with you at all about them not being able to deliver good pop music nowadays. If they try and recreate the same sound they did in the 90s, of course they will fail. That would just be a bad gimmick (like Headlines and Voodoo were in 2007!). But between them they have shown they can do great music over the years and they have music producers like Mark Ronson and others who have said even this year they would jump at the chance to work with them.

If they commit to it, they could deliver good contemporary pop music. They know they can create magic if they are all committed and in the studio together, but Mel C doesn't want that and wont make the time for it. She always says 'I'm always up to touring with the Spice Girls' and she is right on that of course. It's her perrogative, but it ******* sucks that she wont do more than that.

Anyway! Rant over. The album is fun overall so good for her I guess.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.