Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Doja Cat - 'Vie'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 107.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

38 minutes ago, dabunique said:

its Whip i jus kno it lol

If its a song it better be Shots 😒 lol

the days ran how the hell is it only 2 days away :redface:

 

first Doja album i'm going in with no expectations, i wanna be just like that English cigarette up there. 

I need this album right tf now. The way everyone who hated is going to be eating their words when this drops ughh I can't wait for her to turn the wigs around and deliver excellence :jonny4:

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

I need this album right tf now. The way everyone who hated is going to be eating their words when this drops ughh I can't wait for her to turn the wigs around and deliver excellence :jonny4:

I agree, I feel like it's going to be a really good album

54 minutes ago, Queen Of Slay said:

SILLY FUN IS SOOOOO GOOD OMFGGGGGGGGG

:jonny5:

Based on that little low quality clip I heard…I knew it would be a favorite of mine.  

Manifesting:

 

Pitchfork BNM

 

85 metacritic

 

Lettuce pray sistren

 

spacer.png

New Zealand gets it in the morning?  I may need a VPN

4 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

New Zealand gets it in the morning?  I may need a VPN

I think it would be noon EST. I got tunnelbear VPN ready to go :gaycat1:

Make it Up is out 

Edited by dabunique

Can someone post the track list and lengths again plz? 

11 minutes ago, chaychay18 said:

Can someone post the track list and lengths again plz? 

1. Cards   03:43
2. Jealous Type   02:43
3. AAAHH MEN!   03:13
4. Couples Therapy   02:41
5. Gorgeous   04:26
6. Stranger   03:21
7. All Mine   03:22
8. Take Me Dancing   02:38
9. Lipstain   03:23
10. Silly! Fun!   02:32
11. Acts of Service   03:31
12. Make it Up   03:10
13. One More Time   03:26
14. Happy   03:24
15. Come Back   03:05


physical copies have Happy as track 13 and One More Time as track 14 x
CS1107752-01B-BIG.jpg

10 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Spotify is saying SZA is on Take Me Dancing 

This is HUGE if true! I literally thought I couldn't be more excited for this project!

Meanwhile, I allowed myself to listen to half of Make it Up and I'm FLOORED. Melodies for days... Giving me 90s R&B vibes. It's insane how every single snippet I've heard is gold tier. Unreal.
 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.