Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ava Max scams her biggest fan

Featured Replies

  • Replies 63
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Sued her ass. 

see-you-in-court on Tumblr

Edited by leyaris11

  • Popular Post
Quote

I'm a broke student who spent his savings just to get scammed by @AvaMax

I think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
Baby, maybe you're the problem


spacer.png

I'm sorry but the "I'm a broke college student" card for sympathy points ain't gonna work you spent money on VIP concert tickets not a car payment 

well he bought an ava max vip package so it's kinda deserved. 

 

Thats so sad, surely they can just do a chargeback with their bank?

  • Popular Post

It's always lowkey funny to see the kind of artists that inspire passion in people :rip: 

 

Because how are you so dedicated to Ava Max (of all people) that you're spending your savings on her while being a broke student. An amazing once in a lifetime artist, I maybe kind of get. But Ava Max?1?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?1?!?!!?

Edited by Khal

Can't say I'm surprised her biggest stan has rocks for brains. This is clearly a Live Nation issue and not Ava's problem.

8 minutes ago, Dancehall Queen said:

 

:weeps: 

The last part reads like an ATRL meltdown.

 

OT: The past week has been such a trainwreck for her, damn. 143 doesn't look so bad anymore. At least Katy released the album and went on tour.

17 minutes ago, campelo said:

Only losers buy VIP packages but that's so dirty even for her 

Sometimes it's fine though, I think I paid $150 total including the OG ticket to see a local band's final disbanding show near where I live and I got a bunch of stuff

- Early entry to the venue

- Access to a Q&A with the band (I was way too nervous to raise my hand up lol it was my first concert experience ever. I was awkward the whole time but had a blast)

- a photo with the band (using our personal phones, I again was awkward and the only thing I said was to thank them for doing this)

- A cloth logo bag

- Signed poster

- Soda can cozie

- VIP lanyard

Ava's just taking everything she can, there's not much moneymaking left anyway so this fan should stop whining, he is helping his fav one last time before she starts her job application for Walmart

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.