Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Do you also cry to The Prophecy

Featured Replies

 

I'm married to an amazing, hard-working man who pays our bills. He goes out to work while I take care of the house and cook for him when he gets home tired. So I don't identify with this song, only with Lover.

kinda corny, but yeah i did back in December :rip:

 

i had my future read and everything they said about my past was spot on, but the future part wasn't really what i wanted to hear so the song resonated with me a bit

No. I don't relate to this song. I once cried to right where you left me.

Girl just can't move on. Tsk tsk tsk 

the first time i heard it it truly moved me. It still is one of her best songs ever and it's amazing. I dont really cry to music...VERY rarely when it happens but I know when something touches my soul and this song deff did

No, This is Me Trying is the song that hits me the most.

Edited by Princess Aurora

I probably would've many times if I hadn't been in a happy relationship. It's such a heartbreaking song :monkey:

No, it's actually an eerie song to me… like "wtf?!" territory.

 

In the sense that it better not happen to me.

 

spacer.png

no i'm only crying while i'm c*mming

making love while i'm making good money

sobbin' in my cup of coffee 

'cause i fell for another lo-oser

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.