Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Kills Mr. Beast, Doesn't Know Him...

Featured Replies

  • Author

This is the most engagement she's gotten in a while for one of her videos nnnnnnn . Keep it going queen. the video was cute, the forum gurlies haven't touched grass in a while and are pissed. rWIcTjC.png

  • Replies 81
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Freaky Prince
    Freaky Prince

    This was the Earth shattering surprise? 

  • The way she basically just stood still for the entire video while the green screen background changed 

  • Nobody moved.   I mean, not even her hair in the motorcycle scene.

  • Author
  • Popular Post
10 minutes ago, Xtripped said:

Nobody moved.

:sabrina:

 

I mean, not even her hair in the motorcycle scene.

and yet here you are.... yet again.... Congrats on the lube launch btw. rWIcTjC.png

 

 

Edited by Touchdown

7 minutes ago, Assassin said:

:suburban:

At least Xtina made Genie In A Bottle

 

:suburban:

3 minutes ago, Touchdown said:

and yet here you are.... yet again.... Congrats on the lube launch btw. rWIcTjC.png

 

 

Thanks babe! But you should be more worried about how your fave will recover all the expenses for this single. I mean Joseph Khan, Mr Beast, huge radio deal and barely 2 million spotify streams fiest week. 

 

:sabrina:

 

My point still stands, 33k views in almost an hour for a Joseph Khan video. That's sad, huh!

 

:ryan3:

  • Author
Just now, Xtripped said:

Thanks babe! But you should be more worried about how your fave will recover all the expenses for this single. I mean Joseph Khan, Mr Beast, huge radio deal and barely 2 million spotify streams fiest week. 

 

:sabrina:

 

My point still stands, 33k views in almost an hour for a Joseph Khan video. That's sad, huh!

 

:ryan3:

Mimi has more money than the next 8 generations of the Aguilera family. I'm not worried a bit. rWIcTjC.png

The way she also looks stiff or something in the video, I feel like she seriously is struggling with something or meds and we shouldn't mock her about it.

 

She used to be more fluid or moving around more.

Edited by Dark Phoenix

1 minute ago, Touchdown said:

Mimi has more money than the next 8 generations of the Aguilera family. I'm not worried a bit. rWIcTjC.png

Maybe she can buy views like she did with radio.

 

34k views now:clap3:

Mass CGI, futuristic holograms, motorcycles riding through cities...

Yeah, that's a Joseph Kahn music video, for sure. :ahh:

  • Author
Just now, Xtripped said:

Maybe she can buy views like she did with radio.

 

34k views now:clap3:

Keep counting those views queen. :clap: Press play a few times while you're at it. rWIcTjC.png 

Oh wow I wasn't expecting such a high budget video, she looks amazing too

  • Author
  • Popular Post
Just now, Glorified said:

Could she be any stiffer? :suburban:

yes moo.png

 

120366576_Britneyspearsmyprerogatice-Img

I wonder if she'll ever make a public statement about what's causing the stiffness, it's only a matter of time before the GP notices and starts lashing her too over for what looks like a legitimate health condition.

 

Celine did that documentary  but no one knows for sure what's going on with Mariah these last few years. It makes me sad people are mocking her/ calling her lazy , etc - and there's just something unsettling about her moving around like she's 90 years old. Maybe it's none of our business but I'm concerned as a fan...

  • Popular Post

The way she basically just stood still for the entire video while the green screen background changed :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Dark Phoenix said:

I feel like she seriously is struggling with something or meds and we should mock her about it.

We should mock her bc of the side effects.mp3 caused by meds that she has to take??? 
 

you guys are… :biblio:

They knew this cameo would be controversial, a gamble for the sake of publicity for Type Dangerous. It's giving fully thematically cohesive era :clap3: 

 

wgFFQ7v.gif

tumblr_inline_nq7pa318j11qlt39u_250.gif

 

Reminds me of the iconic "Boy (I Need You)" video. I don't usually like music videos that "try to be funny," it usually always ends up corny, but for some reason it always works for Mariah. I guess because Mariah isn't the one that's trying to be a corny clown, the music video is the clown and Mariah is the unbreakable star. Most other pop girls try to be clowny comedians in their videos and they just end up looking like a big-eyed fool.

 

wgFFQ7v.gif

 

...Vin

Mr Beast? That's random. Maybe her kids told her how "cool" he is and she was like "why not?"

I love the video btw. It's strange and messy but for all the right reasons 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.