Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

How do you like your banana?

How do you like your banana? 67 members have voted

  1. 1. How do you like your banana?

    • Underripe
      2%
      2
    • Barely ripe
      19%
      13
    • Ripe
      56%
      38
    • Very ripe
      8%
      6
    • Overripe
      1%
      1
    • I don't like bananas
      10%
      7

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • David_Greengrass97
    David_Greengrass97

    8.55 inches long. 3.75 inches wide. uncut. curves slightly to the left. tip is F7BFD3 pink, shaft is a creamy brown. Four distinct veins.

  • Barely ripe when it's slightly bitter and crunchy >>

  • JonginBey
    JonginBey

    Slightly curved. ย  ย 

Barely ripe when it's slightly bitter and crunchy >>

Edited by playboi

Right in the middle, rip. And I prefer Dole bananas. I don't like the Chiquita brand.

8.55 inches long. 3.75 inches wide. uncut. curves slightly to the left. tip is F7BFD3 pink, shaft is a creamy brown. Four distinct veins.

:xtinass:

I don't like bananas in its raw state. Everytime I tried to eat one, it made me gag. Just something about its texture, taste, and smell is repugnant to me.ย 

ย 

However, I don't mind eating banana pie, banana cake, banana snacks, etc.

1 hour ago, Tylerbv said:

Peeled

My First thoughtย 

2 hours ago, playboi said:

Barely ripe when it's slightly bitter and crunchy >>

I loved that when I was a kid but it's gross nowย 

ย 

only ripe or very ripe are acceptable. And it's one of the worst fruits let's wake that up. Consistency just nasty. Only good for a smoothie ingredient!

Ripe to very ripe.ย 

ย 

So many people here eat them all green, I don't get itย :chick3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.