Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Katy's WOMAN'S WORLD stans - let's gather

Featured Replies

 Okay now that I've gathered the OKH :suburban: y'all cant resist dd

Just wanted to say thank you for your continued obsession with our beloved Fruit Sister. Mrs Bloom has really delivered this era my gawd. First with the incredible Doechii collab:

 

 

The incredible VMA performance:

 

 

The legendary AFL stadium show:
 

 

Now she's the FACE of global headlines for (an admittedly overly, and weirdly, publicized) flight to space, it seems like Katy's celebrity just won't. let. up. despite the "floppage" and the "can't sing" allegations, somehow the Lifetimes Tour is selling amazingly and her career and profits continue to soar. 

 

GiaN-6AXoAA7qBJ.jpg:large

 

It seems like Katy's star is only continuing to rise. :1stplace: gaytycat.gif (someone make this now!)

 

XML44X57Q5B3RCUHZWQHQ62O5U.jpg?auth=90d2ce4b988f6d48e873af9a40a26bf085ccd2f4f4282aba522b6d9e7aa8ddd2&width=1440&height=810&quality=70&smart=true

Quote

 Okay now that I've gathered the OKH :suburban: y'all cant resist dd

oh you got me there girl :suburban:

Edited by RideOrDie

If you ignore the fact that the music is not selling like before, she is still really as famous as she was at her peak. 

I mean, I, like most of planet Earth, am an OWWH, but I like Katy haha

 

IHHM video is really cool, and the VMAs performance was amazing :clap3:

Edited by LewisK

  • Author
18 minutes ago, Comedor said:

Let's just say I NEVER skip Gorgeous. :clap3:

No one does, the Kim x Katy collab is a bop bop bop.

I actually really like this song especially the remixes for

it 

2 hours ago, Bubble Tea said:

Okay now that I've gathered the OKH :suburban: y'all cant resist dd

i-
spacer.png

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.