Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Do you eat pork?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 62
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • John Slayne
    John Slayne

    I'on **** with pigs, like 'as-salamu alaykum' I put 'em in a field, I let Oscar Mayer bake 'em

  • Yes, love pork carnitas, cochinita pibil, twice cooked pork... 'k now I'm hungry lol

  • unclefloprry
    unclefloprry

    Cochinita Pibil omg I love it 👏🏻

Not really. It's really bad mostly + it makes me breakout. I'll rather just have chicken, cow, duck, turkey, etc.:duck:

It's in my filo culture but as an adult i'm growing out of it, prefer beef/steak for flavor/indulging and chicken/seafood for general

yes it's my favorite meat.

even though the price of pork si sky high in the Philippines right now. :rip:

Not since switching to vegetarian in 2019. 

 

Spoiler

That and having the knowledge that pigs are some of the absolute SMARTEST animals on earth and when they're in the slaughterhouse they know they're going to die so they're basically screaming the whole time. 

 

I eat black puddings every morning with eggs and toast.

 

If yall dun no thats basically pigs blood in a Sausage

I can eat it in certain things, but I find it to be much fattier than other types of meat, which I don't love

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.