Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

The HQ Thread | 2025

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Starchild said:

When are you going to ban this member than has only posted vile things about trans people? @Laredo

 

Also Where are the mods? :rip:  There's literally only one giving out WPs for chart stats and calling artists "flops"

But losers like Laredo are running around with free reign?

 

What have I said? 

  • Replies 8.9k
  • Views 282.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Let. There. Be. DARKNESS!     The dark theme has returned. 

  • Just to update:   - The issue with the dark theme is what caused the latest site issue.   - Guests are permanently disabled and will not be re-enabled until/if the owner resurfaces

  • DoctorIce
    DoctorIce

    When the sun goes down And the Banned won't play I'll always remember us this way  

43 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

@Rian I'm sorry to tag but can something be done about the downvote firing squads? The OP is getting mass downvoted for posting a Billboard article about the VMAs. :deadbanana2:

 

 

 

  • ATRL Moderator
29 minutes ago, Starchild said:

When are you going to ban this member than has only posted vile things about trans people? @Laredo

 

Also Where are the mods? :rip:  There's literally only one giving out WPs for chart stats and calling artists "flops"

But losers like Laredo are running around with free reign?

 

You have to stop assuming things. 

  • ATRL Moderator
39 minutes ago, Starchild said:

When are you going to ban this member than has only posted vile things about trans people? @Laredo

 

Also Where are the mods? :rip:  There's literally only one giving out WPs for chart stats and calling artists "flops"

But losers like Laredo are running around with free reign?

 

They're permabanned.

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
2 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

@Rian I'm sorry to tag but can something be done about the downvote firing squads? The OP is getting mass downvoted for posting a Billboard article about the VMAs. :deadbanana2:

 

 

Nothing happening is against the rules babes. 

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
1 hour ago, Starchild said:

When are you going to ban this member than has only posted vile things about trans people? @Laredo

 

Also Where are the mods? :rip:  There's literally only one giving out WPs for chart stats and calling artists "flops"

But losers like Laredo are running around with free reign?

 

Once again loud and wrong. It’s becoming tiring. Maybe ask for an update instead of accusing us of focusing on trivial matters. This is the final time I’m going to give you this warning.  

5 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

@Rian any info on why the spoiler button is gone/if it'll return? It happens both on mobile and desktop

just use bb code

 

[ spoiler ]insert text[ /spoiler ]
 

without the spaces ofc 

1 hour ago, Rian said:

Once again loud and wrong. It's becoming tiring. Maybe ask for an update instead of accusing us of focusing on trivial matters. This is the final time I'm going to give you this warning.  

I was banned for 6 months until like 2 months ago so idk what you mean 

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
36 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

@Rian any info on why the spoiler button is gone/if it'll return? It happens both on mobile and desktop

When I reset everything over the weekend it removed it. I’ll add it back. 

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
41 minutes ago, Starchild said:

I was banned for 6 months until like 2 months ago so idk what you mean 

I’m saying I’m not going to remind you in the future if you do this again.  

On 9/8/2025 at 7:34 PM, Click Clack said:

 

  Hide contents

just use bb code

 

 

[ spoiler ]insert text[ /spoiler ]
 

without the spaces ofc 

came here to ask and saw Ryan/Rian's response but nevertheless, this is a lifesaver in case it somehow happens again, is there any other cool bbcode stuff you know? I'm curious now heh

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.