Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Coco Jones - 'Why Not More?'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 151
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • This is how you debut an album  Normani

  • sweetkiss
    sweetkiss

    you are kinda giving racist cause they have nothing in common musically

  • this was really disappointing imo. Not a lot of standouts and it doesn't really try to reinvent the wheel either, which is a shame because her voice is absolutely gorgeous but the majority of these so

9 minutes ago, sweetsexysavage said:

Whats y'all top 5 on the album?

1. Here We Go (Uh Oh)

2. Is It Mine

3. By Myself 

4. Other Side Of Love 

5. Hit You Where It Hurts 

 

I need to listen to it more, thou 

 

1. AEOMG

2. Keep It Quiet

3. Here We Go

4. Hit You Where It Hurts

5. On Sight 

 

I can see Control Freak and/or Is It Mine sneak into the top 5.

3 hours ago, Sabandija said:

I really love "Is It Me". It should be a single.

Stronger than so many songs on the standard. The bonus tracks in general > 

5 hours ago, sweetsexysavage said:

Whats y'all top 5 on the album?

my updated top 5

 

1. AEOMG

2. Nobody Exists

3. Hit You Where It Hurts

4. Why Not More

5. Other Side Of Love

 

but to me the album is basically skipless anyways. So good

She really had gems like Is It Mine and Control Freak but decided to not only keep Most Snoozefest Design but release it as a single. These labels really need to stop forcing these girls to collab with Future for Urban Hits :dies:

 

On 4/26/2025 at 12:18 AM, KatyPrismSpirit said:

This album is so good like yall have to be on crack…

Coco's music is very Contemporary R&B, I mean it's kind of the reason why ICU resonated so well in an era where R&B has become experimental with Electronic, Trap and Pop Rock influences.
 

However her experimentation here , based on her interviews, doesn't do much to set her apart. And the subdued vocal performances doesn't help either, not even memorable riffs, which is disappointing when you consider that the new tracks sound like something from Brandy's catalog.
 

The album's not bad, it's a solid R&B debut reminiscent of a lot of R&B albums straight from the 2010's. 

 

9 hours ago, rac7d said:

Uhm no this is music fan site and it's worth comparison and discussion, the talk shows, the meet and greets, the tour . She giving a full on first era model. Things you should want Normani to do but you basicly got hypnotize after she showed her hole and make excuses for her at every turn 

I think you know that there were a plethora of reasons as to why the roll out for Normani's album did not turn out the way she or her fans wanted. So there's no reason to even compare them on that perspective. So quit this phony argument. 
 

Coco finally released her debut album, post Grammy win and your first thought is Normani. This type of behavior happens way too often when an R&B girlie releases an album to the point where it feels like y'all just support every other female R&B Artist just to criticize Normani. :dies:

Edited by Love Drought
Typo

Not too bad for a new R&B artist's debut album. :clap3:

Was kinda hoping she would debut in the top 40 considering it was smashing on Apple Music but this is still solid enough.

 

I believe this is enough for a top 10 debut on Billboard's Top R&B Albums chart too

 

Ouch only 15K i was honesty expecting more. Really shocking.

 

 

 This is one of my favorite albums of the year! She's really turning me into a stan.

 

I might go see her on Tour

The album is growing on me. She's performing the hell out of these songs on her tour.

 

 

 

 

 

I still hope the album is growing on me. It's solid but I just want to love it more.

6 hours ago, sweetsexysavage said:

I still hope the album is growing on me. It's solid but I just want to love it more.

play on sight after every song lol

 

Thang 4 U is one of the best R&B songs this year 

 

tumblr_ml5cnoobpU1rymr5wo3_400.gif

 

 

 

 

7 minutes ago, sweetsexysavage said:

Thang 4 U is one of the best R&B songs this year 

 

tumblr_ml5cnoobpU1rymr5wo3_400.gif

 

9ef5a81b74c0d164cfbe59883162c1ec_w200.gi

Eh... this is my first time listening to this and idk, I'm afraid it ain't all that...

58 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Eh... this is my first time listening to this and idk, I'm afraid it ain't all that...

Babe you got Jessica Simpson in your profile picture. You ok?

28 minutes ago, Appletree said:

Babe you got Jessica Simpson in your profile picture. You ok?

And your point is? Congratulations for having functioning eyes, I guess?

Edited by ChooseyLover

1 hour ago, ChooseyLover said:

And your point is? Congratulations for having functioning eyes, I guess?

Point is you have no taste. NEXT! 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.