Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Kim Petras - **** Pop vol. 3?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 67
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The nachos have exploded in the microwave 

  • I don't get the hate for **** Pop since it's literally the only memorable thing she's done in years  she'd be smart to milk it cause it's the only time people (gays) genuinely check her out. And I don

  • Kayseri Mantisi
    Kayseri Mantisi

    the nachos are molded

Didn't she say 'the album' is like 83% done or something? As long as this is separate from that, I am okay with this (as long as its more of the quality of V 1.0 and not V 2.0

I don't get the hate for **** Pop since it's literally the only memorable thing she's done in years :skull: she'd be smart to milk it cause it's the only time people (gays) genuinely check her out. And I don't want to hear anything about "quality" as if her other albums bar Clarity are any better than the **** Pops

But Valentine's Day already passed… she's too late & we didn't ask for this anyways.

  • Author

I remember there was some rumour about there being an NYC themed one? Idk if it was just fan made or whatever but...

 

It'd be smart if she's using this as a decoy for the actual album tbh get people talking.

 

I love both volumes and don't take either of them too seriously so if we got another I wouldn't be mad but I'm confused as she's been hinting at the new album so much. 

7 minutes ago, Cain said:

I don't get the hate for **** Pop since it's literally the only memorable thing she's done in years :skull: she'd be smart to milk it cause it's the only time people (gays) genuinely check her out. And I don't want to hear anything about "quality" as if her other albums bar Clarity are any better than the **** Pops

Probably because the second volume was awful. I really enjoyed the first one but that other thing was horrible.

she cannot be serious if it's actually that…

 

i think it's probably just the vinyl or she's trolling LOL

15 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

the nachos are molded

the nachos were molded when they arrived 4 years ago i fear

I liked the previous two, so I am here for it

 

hopefully she releases a Turn Off The Lights next part too

Most of the SP albums are just horny and campy lyrics on a generic dance beat so it probably wouldn't be a time consuming process for her, if it's a mean to quickly fulfill her contract I guess? :deadbanana4:

can ole girl come up with something else already…my god 

 

spacer.png

Edited by Dolce Vita

I hope and pray! They are her best projects if we're being honest! Short, sweet, sexy, fun! Exactly the lane she should be in. It's a bit goofy, but she obviously has a great sense of humour about it all.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.