Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Tyla & Sean Paul - "PUSH 2 START (REMIX)"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • This song is right up Sean Paul's alley tbh put some respect on his name . It definitely won't serve that !

  • Bacardo Royale
    Bacardo Royale

    I like it but it was giving cut and paste, I wish they got in the studio together and did a proper remix    

  • When this pull a Cheap Thrills remix and smash ww

It will serve a Water remix feat. Travis Scott and I'm not here for it.

4 minutes ago, Flocon said:

It will serve a Water remix feat. Travis Scott and I'm not here for it.

This song is right up Sean Paul's alley tbh put some respect on his name . It definitely won't serve that !

Haven't listened but the feature makes SO much sense, I can see him actually elevating the song, it's complete up his alley, PUSH 2 RISE IS YOUR MOMENT :jonnycat:

thank god it's not some messy rent a rap feature, i was really expecting ty dolla sign or something 

 

:suburban:

Should've been RIHANNA. Her iconic bajan accent doing the chorus >>

great choice! let's hope it's a reworked remix and not just a verse from sean paul pasted onto the original song. they also need to send the remix to radio if it's good. her label seems to be investing in her a lot, which is great.

 

she should edit her deluxe album on streaming services to add this and maybe disco (still mad that she didn't release it on the deluxe with the song on intro).

 

she has all the potential to become a global superstar. rihanna's first album only had one hit, and look what she became.

 

 

I'm excited for this one! I think Sean will sound great on PS2. I hope it gives the song a boost

2 hours ago, Cheers said:

Should've been RIHANNA. Her iconic bajan accent doing the chorus >>

I knew there was no chance but I also wanted this :weeps: 

 

Sean Paul is a good choice tho

I really hope this pans out like the Cheap Thrills remix instead of the Hot remix commercially (which is a total bop btw) 

 

 

love that this is a proper remix not just a verse added :WAP: i'm bopping

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.