Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Heidi Montag - "I'll Do It"

Featured Replies

She needs to take vocal and dancing lessons and become a queen pop DIVA 15 years after her debut, come on Heidi I know she's got it in her!

  • Replies 65
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • As one of the 1,000 people who bought Superficial when it originally came out, and this one always being my fav song from it, this has been SO GAGGYYYY to witness.

  • This just reminded me why she never took off in the first place. It's a great pop song but she has zero charisma or performing skills in front of a camera. That was almost painful to watch. Has she al

  • Oh hell no

I need tiktok to bring back natalia kills too

 

devils dont fly surprisingly outstreamed mirrors, wonderland, problem and all the other songs lol. It needs a VIDEO

Edited by GreatCoolBright

I've always bopped to this song. The video is cute too.

 

I just hope she's happy with whatever success she experiences. Even if it's just likes on TikTok.

i've heard that beat on tiktok heaps. i assumed she repurposed it but based on these comments she's the original track.

30 minutes ago, GreatCoolBright said:

I need tiktok to bring back natalia kills too

Oh hell no

it's the best song of all time but the mv is so ass and doesn't capture the vibe of the song at all. the only part i liked was how at the end she put all those paper's at her employee's desk. 

 

who was directing this? they couldn't prepare some simple choreos for her and tell her to be less stiff? 

I wonder if this will convince her to try making some new music? I know she released some old stuff from the vault last year but were any of those songs actually new?

everytime I see her name here I have to think of that 'Speidi free' Britney parody by this one girl that low-key started pop song parodies on Youtube

Heard this so much on tik tok last year, had no idea it was Heidi omg :jonnycat:

2 hours ago, GreatCoolBright said:

I need tiktok to bring back natalia kills too

 

devils dont fly surprisingly outstreamed mirrors, wonderland, problem and all the other songs lol. It needs a VIDEO

never happening. she ruined herself

1 hour ago, Scandalous said:

I wonder if this will convince her to try making some new music? I know she released some old stuff from the vault last year but were any of those songs actually new?

Wet Hot Summer, 5G, Champagne, Scandalous, her Christmas double single, Any Excuse To Party, Go Harder are all new, however they're just droplets and actual rollout for Superficial 2 didn't start yet.

i remember listening to the album when it came out and i'll do it was an immediate stand out to me, so i'm not surprised it's finally getting its flowers. like it was bound to happen!! :alexz:

 

she has a lot of bops there so i wouldn't be surprised if more songs popped off eventually :alexz:

55 minutes ago, ainadalkaz said:

i remember listening to the album when it came out and i'll do it was an immediate stand out to me, so i'm not surprised it's finally getting its flowers. like it was bound to happen!! :alexz:

 

she has a lot of bops there so i wouldn't be surprised if more songs popped off eventually :alexz:

I always thought she was dumb for not pushing it back when the album was out. 

 

This would have KILLED clubs in 2009-2011. You can tell she wants to be a pop star but doesn't really have an ear for what's going to be a hit or not. 
 

I remember when the album came out people were WISHING their fave had recorded it. 

She should take this second wind and take some of Erika Jayne's nachos tbh. She lean into the camp and go do Pride gigs all over the world, Spencer at the merch booth, crystals and all. 

this iconic bop

the adlibs slay me everytime :jonny3:

also the crystal birkin dress is so cute

12 hours ago, Brikenbur said:

"Body Language" :msmarvel:

Honestly top 3 is her discography 

11 hours ago, zach said:

She's just ahead of her time again. It will be appreciated in 15 years :jonny5:

No the new music just isn't good. The production and her vocals are not it. Especially when you compare it to her old material. Their is a reason why her debut material is having a resurgence while her new ones are being met with a lukewarm response and crickets

11 hours ago, bjorn said:

This just reminded me why she never took off in the first place. It's a great pop song but she has zero charisma or performing skills in front of a camera. That was almost painful to watch. Has she always been this stiff? 
 

it literally was serving this 

 

spacer.png

She's had work done from head to toe which would explain the stiffness

11 hours ago, Glorified said:

She did it ! :xtinass:

Can't wait for the max martin track.

Wait she worked with max martin?

11 hours ago, zach said:

Well, she was never really given a chance to improve. Everything she's done has been self financed. Dua Lipa is proof that it can be done.

Okay now let's not put Heidi Montag and Dua Lipa in the same conversation lol

 

10 hours ago, GreatCoolBright said:

I need tiktok to bring back natalia kills too

Natalia is gonna be the one that needs convincing to bring Natalia Kills back though lol but yes I miss her the Tumblr Gaga 

9 hours ago, Scandalous said:

I wonder if this will convince her to try making some new music? I know she released some old stuff from the vault last year but were any of those songs actually new?

Yes they were new they just weren't good lol

7 hours ago, TakeYouToHell said:

Wet Hot Summer, 5G, Champagne, Scandalous, her Christmas double single, Any Excuse To Party, Go Harder are all new, however they're just droplets and actual rollout for Superficial 2 didn't start yet.

Wait we're getting a superficial 2 omfg 

6 hours ago, gloamingtheplain said:

I always thought she was dumb for not pushing it back when the album was out. 

 

This would have KILLED clubs in 2009-2011. You can tell she wants to be a pop star but doesn't really have an ear for what's going to be a hit or not. 
 

I remember when the album came out people were WISHING their fave had recorded it. 

Heidi needs to contact Kim Petras, Paris Hilton, Slayyyter and Brooke Candy asap Heidi can actually go places if she committs and puts in the work. She can also make a reality TV series about her being a popstar. Come on Heidi

3 hours ago, L0verb0y said:

She should take this second wind and take some of Erika Jayne's nachos tbh. She lean into the camp and go do Pride gigs all over the world, Spencer at the merch booth, crystals and all. 

Boom perfect. If you would've told high school me that I'd be unironically stanning Heidi and supporting Spencer phew growth

8 hours ago, gloamingtheplain said:

I always thought she was dumb for not pushing it back when the album was out. 

 

This would have KILLED clubs in 2009-2011. You can tell she wants to be a pop star but doesn't really have an ear for what's going to be a hit or not. 
 

I remember when the album came out people were WISHING their fave had recorded it. 

!!!

 

she definitely doesn't have an ear for... a lot of stuff considering her recent output :dies: like no shade, but those droplets are kinda horrible (bar 5G if i close one ear), but i'm praying the eventual album - if there's one - is decent.

 

excited for the big feature and the festival performance, i hope she finds the budget to go there

this pop perfection :jonny2: 

gonna need the title track, Fanatic or Body Language to blow up next

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.