Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Heidi Montag - "I'll Do It"

Featured Replies

21 hours ago, xokuba said:

Very Paris Hilton - Heartbeat tease

 

 

I did NOT know this exists lmao 

  • Replies 65
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • As one of the 1,000 people who bought Superficial when it originally came out, and this one always being my fav song from it, this has been SO GAGGYYYY to witness.

  • This just reminded me why she never took off in the first place. It's a great pop song but she has zero charisma or performing skills in front of a camera. That was almost painful to watch. Has she al

  • Oh hell no

It only took her 14 years but she finally did it. I used to stan this album so much. :jonnycat:

On 1/15/2025 at 11:55 AM, SchmoodRing said:

What bothers me is the her first musical output was surprisingly great. The new stuff that she is doing isn't hitting the same

?? 5g is good though. :gaycatina1:

18 hours ago, Onyxmage said:

?? 5g is good though. :gaycatina1:

No it isn't lol

 

1 hour ago, Onyxmage said:

It is to me. :gaycat5:

It's so good lol

:clap3:

 

If it ends up with 8K-9K units, where would that place on the B200?

well deserved 

:clap3:

 

I was obsessed with this album back then

  • 2 weeks later...

I have never heard this song before and thought it was new :jonny: 

 

This genre of dark elecropop is just the best, like that instrumental is just delicious, is there any other older songs from khias that sound like this that I am missing out on?? :jonny: 

3 hours ago, willmcclure9 said:

I have never heard this song before and thought it was new :jonny: 

 

This genre of dark elecropop is just the best, like that instrumental is just delicious, is there any other older songs from khias that sound like this that I am missing out on?? :jonny: 

 

and the rest of Heidi's album :jonny6:

2 hours ago, remonkrk009 said:

the mixing on her vocals are so bad

2 hours ago, TOKYO. said:

the mixing on her vocals are so bad

yeah wtf happened

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.