Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Hotter: Jonathan Bailey or Aaron Taylor-Johnson

? 198 members have voted

  1. 1. ?

    • Jonathan Bailey
      59%
      117
    • Aaron Taylor-Johnson
      40%
      81

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 56
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Talent and wit are always sexier, so Jonny wins by a thousand miles

both could **** me til I lose my senses but I'd settle with Jonathan for sure

if he gave me this look it'd be over. we're defying gravity right then and there.

 

dc55aba0ed68021a45cfce68bc2e1fb080cffb3c.gifv 

Jonathan Bailey short hair > Aaron Taylor-Johnson short hair

Jonathan Bailey long hair < Aaron Taylor-Johnson long hair

  • ATRL Moderator

I prefer Jonathan, he also has a hotter voice and much better personality

6 minutes ago, kimberly said:

if he gave me this look it'd be over. we're defying gravity right then and there.

 

dc55aba0ed68021a45cfce68bc2e1fb080cffb3c.gifv 

I'll obey gravity on the way down :blush:

Jonathan by far. Aaron isn't ugly, but he's not particularly attractive either, especially after hearing him talk.

Jonathan is very attractive but for some odd reason his face creeps me out sometimes idk he has a crazy face.

 

Aaron is so hot but only when his hair is not long. But overall I think he's more attractive.

They're both too too gorgeous but Bailey looks like he'll let you do anything in bed, so… :mmm:

jonathan >>> the other guy
 

people with blue eyes scare me sorry :biblionny:

Physically they are around the same

 

I vote for Jonathan, he has a better personality, also Aaron's being married to that woman takes a lot from his sex appeal, the situation is just weird

why not both?

 

if I had to choose, jonathan just based on him being more personable ig

Truly I can't choose, both are so damn hot. :)

Edited by Roberto

Why are people talking personality as if we know these dudes personally? They could be assholes for all we know. :skull: 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.