Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Doechii - "DENIAL IS A RIVER"

Featured Replies

 

 

I'm not making the topic as a "single" yet, even if the song is performed on Late Show, pushed on some Spotify playlist, is having the most streams on Spotify and is about to have a music video.

 

But It's about to be BIG !

 

 

Edited by Flocon

  • Replies 179
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Kristie Kuwa
    Kristie Kuwa

    And we continue today AGAIN with INSANE updates:   US Spotify:   #38 Doechii - Denial Is a River (+8) with 628k streams #108 Doechii - Nissan Altima (+41) with 385k streams

  • Kristie Kuwa
    Kristie Kuwa

    US SPOTIFY: 87. Doechii - Denial is a River (+12) 186. Doechii - Nissan Altima (NEW)    

  • #25 on Global Spotify.  #7 on US Spotify. 

That Loiter Squad reference... Oh Deochii the legend you are... :worship2:

I'm so not used to pure quality becoming organically popular :jonny: Go Doechii!

Shes been getting so much traction lately, which she absolutely deserves :clap3:

Top200 US Spotify:

 

133. DOECHII - DENIAL IS A RIVER (NEW)

 

:jonny5:

 

21 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Top200 US Spotify:

 

133. DOECHII - DENIAL IS A RIVER (NEW)

 

:jonny5:

 

Gagged

 

:jonnycat:

52 minutes ago, Jackson said:

She's taking 2025, mark my words :jonny5:

When that Kendrick and Beyonce feature drops (for act 3) :jonny5:

 

  • Author

Radios better not **** this up à la NISSAN ALTIMA this time

Edited by Flocon

  • Author

OMG, What It Is (Solo Version) had a #168 peak on Spotify US.

 

This is about to be her biggest hit.

I am so proud to see her blowing up. When I first listened to this "mixtape" I knew it was way too special to be ignored. I am also so happy the label is giving her the push she deserves this year! Grammys next in 2025!!

 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Flocon said:

 

OMG !!!

 

Quicker than I expected !!!

:jonny6:

10 hours ago, Flocon said:

 

OMG !!!

 

Quicker than I expected !!!

 

YES!!!!

this is coming to eat

I knew sometime something was going to stick. we just needed a body of work from her.

the path for best new artist grammy is visible, to whom who disagree, it's bout to blow up as chappel earlier and slide will catch up the stray, stream both and all her songs.

That Katy collaboration could have helped dig an early grave but it looks like she's going to be able to rise above from that mistake.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.