Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

LISA - 'ALTER EGO'

Featured Replies

added Rockstar (Extended) to the album as a bonus track :clap3: the superior version

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 39.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • TRACKLIST:   1. Born Again ft. Doja Cat & Raye  2. Rockstar 3. Elastigirl 4. Thunder 5. New Woman ft. Rosalía 6. FXCK UP THE WORLD ft. Future 7. Rapunzel ft. Megan Thee Stall

  • MonsterNavy
    MonsterNavy

    erm 8 years of literal nothing and you're complaning? this is the pinks' first try and they only had 1 year to prepare for their debut albums. rosé wrote her entire album, jisoo was shooting dramas an

  • you saw the album concept and thought this was gonna be some completely cohesive project? it was always going to be a collection of songs and there's nothing wrong with that. if it's not for you, then

4 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

added Rockstar (Extended) to the album as a bonus track :clap3: the superior version

I replaced the album ver with extended

 

where did you put born again?

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I replaced the album ver with extended

 

where did you put born again?

i didn't change the OG tracklist

don't really care about the order tbh since i rarely do a full album listen after the first few ones

 :suburban:

Quite a good album for what it is tbh, definitely gonna be fun to listen to when in the right mood

Of course it's 80% negative reactions here, as expected, y'all hate everything anyway

 

Very very solid album miss Lalisa

The best songs for me are Chill, When I'm With You and Thunder.  Kiss Me is the only song I really don't use and BADGRRRL is nice but it's giving filler

Edited by samybertoni

got that uh-huh, that uh-huh
big, big uh-huh, uh-huh
that uh-huh, uh-huh
big, big uh-huh, yeah

spacer.png

Some cute bops (New Woman specifically, Rosi never misses) but overall no consistency, no vision, just throw everything at the wall hoping something sticks and the Alter Ego concept is corny. Jennie was always the true star of the group and her album will be leaps and bounds better.

Edited by Shinning

I blame Taylor for the authentic emergence it's boring sometimes we just want bops and nothing serious :bird: 
I expect the album to be a hot mess but I feel like the album is cohesive but each songs sound different 

I agree the era should've started with new woman and born again then you release rockstar as the first 3rd single and MS shouldn't have been released 

i hate all the singles, not one listenable track. however, elastigirl, thunder, rapunzel, when i'm with you, chill and dream are actually good. very interesting and messy record

10 minutes ago, drip drop said:

i hate all the singles, not one listenable track. however, elastigirl, thunder, rapunzel, when i'm with you, chill and dream are actually good. very interesting and messy record

What in the opposite day

 

tenor.gif

I wonder why some of you don't like the FUTW mv? the song is good but sketchy and not serious at the same time, honestly I think the concept of the mv was pretty good 

Woah this is really mediocre. New Woman is the only good song.

This is exactly what I expected from Lisa 

It feels like one of the not so good Rih albums. Where there's a lot of bops and some meh songs.

I will take this as her mixtape era. Hoping the GGGB is comming next

4 hours ago, TryMe said:

New woman, Rockstar and Born Again set the bar so so high. 

 

I don't know, I might need some more time with the songs. 

 

 

same for me, in general I like the record and will use it but the tracklisting doesn't work for me and I will need to do some changes after a few listens, because the album isn't flowing as it should, constant mood changes aren't doing it any good and it would've been so easy to fix if they would just give it some more attention - I think the reception would be better too 

 

2 hours ago, thirdward said:

surprised we don't have a r&b bop like the songs she used to make dance videos to 

Lisa has that metallic quality to her tone, I don't really think it would work and also is she that into singing to pull it off? questionable

 

but I would love if she would add 2-3 more songs in the vein of NW because she is really shining there and it is so well balanced 

I really don't hear a distinction between the singles and the album tracks, it's not like the singles were amazing or anything, all songs are on the same level to me 

 

:clack:

19 minutes ago, Cain said:

I really don't hear a distinction between the singles and the album tracks, it's not like the singles were amazing or anything, all songs are on the same level to me 

 

:clack:

Dua Lipa - Radical Optimism | Page 400 | The Popjustice Forum

I enjoyed the album, however, the features were a bit disappointing. The tracklist feels messy too, Lifestyle would have made a stronger opener.

I can't explain it but I really enjoyed the whole album, but also felt a little disappointed by the end. I think my expectations were too high but a few more listens and I'll be fully on board  

Y'all are out of your minds if you think Rockstar would've done nearly as well as it did if it was released as a second or third single, especially when those are big name collaborations :suburban:

 

I actually think it was the right choice for a lead single, it introduced her and her style/sound/image/persona without relying on anyone else to do so

The budget is insane :rip: she's also got the Tyla song still coming with a MV, 2000s aesthetic 

I will be revisiting all of the bops.

 

LALISA, you baddie :clap:FUTW 

2Pq1lDD.gif 

Edited by Reginald

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.