Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

LISA - 'ALTER EGO'

Featured Replies

Megans 20 seconds was so ass ijbol

 

Edit: 18 seconds :bibliahh:

Edited by Post Malone

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 39.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • TRACKLIST:   1. Born Again ft. Doja Cat & Raye  2. Rockstar 3. Elastigirl 4. Thunder 5. New Woman ft. Rosalía 6. FXCK UP THE WORLD ft. Future 7. Rapunzel ft. Megan Thee Stall

  • MonsterNavy
    MonsterNavy

    erm 8 years of literal nothing and you're complaning? this is the pinks' first try and they only had 1 year to prepare for their debut albums. rosé wrote her entire album, jisoo was shooting dramas an

  • you saw the album concept and thought this was gonna be some completely cohesive project? it was always going to be a collection of songs and there's nothing wrong with that. if it's not for you, then

18 minutes ago, willmcclure9 said:

Why AM still not updated I ******* hate waiting 

AM is normally the one that releases a little too early so this is funny :bam:

They changed the released date on AM for today? :redface: 

Never change RCA :gaycat6:

where are yall placing born again in the tracklist? i'm so not using it as track 1 be fr :skull:

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

where are yall placing born again in the tracklist? i'm so not using it as track 1 be fr :skull:

I have deleted it I don't use that song

 

:ryan3:

16 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

where are yall placing born again in the tracklist? i'm so not using it as track 1 be fr :skull:

 

13 minutes ago, Negiiiii said:

I have deleted it I don't use that song

 

:ryan3:

spotify must have heard yall with that alternative version tracklist :deadbanana2:

I like Megan's verse and the different ending in that version. 

I mean,,, she could just put out an ep with all dance songs, like new woman, lifestyle, rapunzel(solo), rockstar. and get more stage performances. might be a better tactic than trying to be a singer with all those filler songs... 

lisa-lalisa.gif

Can this debut at #1 on the Hot 100 tho? I think Rose' peaked at #3 with 105k.

 

What are the other contenders for this week? 

 

I think Tate's just got the #1 with only likr 130k or sumn?

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

2 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Can this debut at #1 on the Hot 100 tho? I think Rose' peaked at #3 with 105k.

 

What are the other contenders for this week? 

 

I think Tate's just got the #1 with only likr 130k or sumn?

She has very little competition this week so she might actually get it if her team pushes hard. It's bascially an empty house right now

Rose got unlucky with Taylor + Kendrick, so did Jennie with Gaga

9 minutes ago, illia said:

She has very little competition this week so she might actually get it if her team pushes hard. It's bascially an empty house right now

Rose got unlucky with Taylor + Kendrick, so did Jennie with Gaga

Jennie and Gaga may face Playboi Carti or sth cuz the streets are saying he is dropping his album next week so maybe even Gaga will lose the #1 to him. Jennie is destined to be #2 or #3.

 

I am happy that Lisa releases on a week that there is almost no real competition. G-Easy is releasing his album today as well but he has never been a good seller, so no threat.

 

A #1 album from Lisa is coming :jonnycat:

9 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Jennie and Gaga may face Playboi Carti or sth cuz the streets are saying he is dropping his album next week so maybe even Gaga will lose the #1 to him. Jennie is destined to be #2 or #3.

 

I am happy that Lisa releases on a week that there is almost no real competition. G-Easy is releasing his album today as well but he has never been a good seller, so no threat.

 

A #1 album from Lisa is coming :jonnycat:

Jhope is also releasing on March 7th.

4 minutes ago, leonagwen said:

Jhope is also releasing on March 7th.

Full album? I thought he is releasing a single only. Yeah but even it's an album I dont think he can beat Gaga. 

 

So if Carti is really releasing and J-Hope is releasing an album not a single then it will go like:

#1 - Carti / Gaga

#2 - Carti / Gaga

#3 - J-Hope / Jennie

#4 z J-Hope / Jennie 

 

:deadbanana4:

 

OT: Rapunzel is so good!

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.