Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

LISA - 'ALTER EGO'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 39.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • TRACKLIST:   1. Born Again ft. Doja Cat & Raye  2. Rockstar 3. Elastigirl 4. Thunder 5. New Woman ft. Rosalía 6. FXCK UP THE WORLD ft. Future 7. Rapunzel ft. Megan Thee Stall

  • MonsterNavy
    MonsterNavy

    erm 8 years of literal nothing and you're complaning? this is the pinks' first try and they only had 1 year to prepare for their debut albums. rosé wrote her entire album, jisoo was shooting dramas an

  • you saw the album concept and thought this was gonna be some completely cohesive project? it was always going to be a collection of songs and there's nothing wrong with that. if it's not for you, then

I enjoyed it more than i thought i would. Thunder so far the only skip. 

6 hours ago, samybertoni said:

Of course it's 80% negative reactions here, as expected, y'all hate everything anyway

 

Very very solid album miss Lalisa

The best songs for me are Chill, When I'm With You and Thunder.  Kiss Me is the only song I really don't use and BADGRRRL is nice but it's giving filler

Replace the Kiss Me with the live version 

So after sitting today on the album, I gotta give a shoutout to

 

Elastigirl

FUTW (Vixi Version)

Badgrrl

 

These are the standouts of the new tracks to me

I hate this and it's kinda sad bc I loved all the singles (minus Moonlight Floor, but I could acknowledge it was cute).

 

Rockstar & New Woman were so ******* polished and they felt incredibly daring for Lisa... and none of the new songs share this quality. 

 

The lyrics are BAD and the instrumentals/flow don't even make up for it. Some beats even strangely sound LQ. 

Very much disappointed. 

Edited by D.Va

3 hours ago, Post Malone said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Instead of being made of Rihanna rejects it's made of Tate Mcrae rejects

2Pq1lDD.gif

I wanted to like it but none of the album tracks lived up to the singles

 

2Pq1lDD.gif

 

Moonlit Classic is the best one I fear

 

2Pq1lDD.gif

ok so the album is obviously not cohesive but i liked every track :clap3:

the best songs were released as singles tho so they got it right :clap3:

but ngl the album being released 8 months after the first single killed some of the hype for the album :emofish:

10 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Moonlit Classic is the best one I fear

 

 

2Pq1lDD.gif

Likeeee and everyone was dragging before the albomb drop just for what

 

2Pq1lDD.gif

This is doing poorly on spotify right? I just saw the partial day streams and it did less than Rosie. :sad:

7 hours ago, Shinning said:

Some cute bops (New Woman specifically, Rosi never misses) but overall no consistency, no vision, just throw everything at the wall hoping something sticks and the Alter Ego concept is corny. Jennie was always the true star of the group and her album will be leaps and bounds better.

True star with 3/3 lacklustre singles :lmao:

 

 

7 hours ago, Shinning said:

Some cute bops (New Woman specifically, Rosi never misses) but overall no consistency, no vision, just throw everything at the wall hoping something sticks and the Alter Ego concept is corny. Jennie was always the true star of the group and her album will be leaps and bounds better.

True star with 3/3 lacklustre singles :lmao:

 

 

5 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

This is doing poorly on spotify right? I just saw the partial day streams and it did less than Rosie. :sad:

I mean APT alone did 10mio lol

8 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

This is doing poorly on spotify right? I just saw the partial day streams and it did less than Rosie. :sad:

Do we know why some artists do the local midnight time release? What are the benefits? 

33 minutes ago, PieceBy said:

Do you know if BP will add more tour dates in Europe?

I don't think so 

 

they added additional dates in Paris and London, but I don't see them adding new cities, only new dates for already announced places 

5 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

This is doing poorly on spotify right? I just saw the partial day streams and it did less than Rosie. :sad:

rosé album was always gonna fair well compared to the other records she has a hit single tbh

Tyla lowkey ate lisa up on this, similar to doechii devouring the track with Jennie. Love my girls still

31 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

but ngl the album being released 8 months after the first single killed some of the hype for the album :emofish:

the blinks couldve focus better aswell

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.