Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Little Machines turns 10

Featured Replies

happy 10th birthday to one of the absolute GREATEST synthpop albums of all time! a true masterpiece of the genre, this album has aged like a fine wine

e5f18b7f062027c474447e977b72f5f2.818x818what are your favorite memories associated with it? favorite songs?

 

personally, all the singles, Slow Down, Meteorites, Muscle Memory, and Child are my favs :heart:

Edited by JoeAg

  • Author
4 minutes ago, uusagii said:

Congrats Little Monsters :clap3: A decade of stanning Gaga

so close! it's actually *Little Up We Gosters :heart:

Yes! My favorite album of the 2010's. From all sides and Running with the boys are some of my most played songs ever! I went to the concert, and still have my original vinyl :wanda: a 10/10 album

  • Author
Just now, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Yes! My favorite album of the 2010's. From all sides and Running with the boys are some of my most played songs ever! I went to the concert, and still have my original vinyl :wanda: a 10/10 album

so jealous omfg :WAP: I saw her back in 2022 promoting Pep and it was a wonderful show but godddd if only I could've gone to see her back then! the vinyl is a priority on my list of my next records to get for sure 

  • Author
12 minutes ago, BrattyBottom said:

Finally I see some Child love. I never see it mentioned.

grew on me recently! I was like damnnn I need more songs from her like this, so beautiful :jamming:

A grower record for me that I think is great :clap3:Anything released after pop bible SIberia I was going to pan tbh nnnnn but seeing it live in 2015 helped me like it a lot more, especially with some songs that I overlooked initially.

 

Running With the Boys and Same Sea were always my favorites from LM (still are) but Up We Go (when I saw her in 2018 she did a version of this with a fun little reggae version of the bridge that is embedded in my mind), How We Do It, Speeding, Portal are also amaze :smitten:

Speeding, Muscle Memory, Oil & Water, Slow down >>>> that track run :clap3:

Idk love the whole album honestly. From All Sides as well is still a staple in my playlists 

this synth pop perfection...

Same Sea, Muscle Memory, Oil and Water, Slow Down, Meteorites :jonny4:

so sad this was the last time I connected with her music fully, but I have high hopes for the new single!

From All Sides :jonny5:Lights really ate here, she's a legend! 

Running With The Boys, From All Sides, Speeding, Meteorites, Muscle Memory (acoustic version WASHES tho!) are all classics ahhh let me toss her some anniversary streamings :clap3:

ugh.. i'm emo! this is one of my favorite albums of all time. this album soundtracked such an important part of my teenage years. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.