Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Circus/Carnival Themed Songs

Featured Replies

What are some circus/carnival sounding pop songs? I'm hosting a carnival themed Halloween party and need some song ideas. 

 

Here's what I came up with so far:

Britney Spears - Circus 

Britney Spears - If You Seek Amy 

Madonna - Justify My Love (MDNA Tour Remix) 

Walking On Air - Kerli 

Pink - Funhouse 

Pink - Bad Influence 

Sarah Paulson - Criminal (AHS) 

Jessica Lange - Gods and Monsters (AHS) 

Melanie Martinez - Carousel 

Smokey Robinson - The Tears of a Clown 

Hugh Jackman - The Greatest Show 

Keala Settle - This is Me 

Panic! At the Disco - Death of a Bachelor

Dua Lipa - Houdini 

Janet Jackson - Escapade

 

What else? 

Enter the Circus and Welcome from Back to Basics from Christina Aguilera are my favorites.

 

 

Edited by Gladiator

1 hour ago, fijitears said:

How many threads do we need of this? 

Please find some joy in your life. I've never seen a thread like this before and I'm enjoying it. 

 

 

OT: Freakshow by Britney I guess?

  • Author
8 minutes ago, Opulence said:

Please find some joy in your life. I've never seen a thread like this before and I'm enjoying it. 

 

 

OT: Freakshow by Britney I guess?

Thank you for this :hug:

This song always makes me feel like I'm at the circus when it comes on :clownny:

 

 

 

 

So many actually, I'm glad someone is keeping track of them (sort of)

4 hours ago, popmusicisdead said:

 

 

 

**** i miss this unbothered queen so much. QUEEN OF PERFORMANCE.

This performance by Ayu-mama was kind of everything. One of the best tour outfits ever.

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.