Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lyrics that made your jaw drop?

Featured Replies

Fellow twinks and twinkettes of ATRL,

 

What are some lyrics that made your mouth drop open?

 

Nicki's "like MJ doctor, they killin me" line in her verse for the Flawless remix was so:skull:

 

 

And then Juicy J saying that "she eat your heart out, like Jeffrey Dahmer" during his verse for Dark Horse:coffee:

 

  • Replies 25
  • Views 880
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Erreur2 La Nature
    Erreur2 La Nature

    Hey, kids! Spelling is fun! Girl, there ain't no I in "team" But you know there is a "me" Strike the band up, one, two, three I promise that you'll never find another like me Girl, there ain't n

  • Taste of Honey
    Taste of Honey

    If you know, you know.  

  • Hephaestus
    Hephaestus

    "Slurp that dick 'til it cum, smack my ass like a drum"   First time listening to anything CupcakKe was an experience

Hey, kids!
Spelling is fun!
Girl, there ain't no I in "team"
But you know there is a "me"
Strike the band up, one, two, three
I promise that you'll never find another like me
Girl, there ain't no I in "team"
But you know there is a "me"
And you can't spell "awesome" without "me"
I promise that you'll never find another like


Her songs and the fact she doesn't know she's a musician xd 

 

 

or this! I was so shocked when Sexyy said, "My c****e pink, my booty**** brown." Like, why? Haha

Ew
In the most Biblical sense, I am beyond repentance
Fame hooker, prostitute, wench vomits her mind
But in the cultural sense, I just speak in future tense
Judas, kiss me if offensed, or wear ear condom next time

 

"Slurp that dick 'til it cum, smack my ass like a drum"

 

First time listening to anything CupcakKe was an experience

6 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

 

"Slurp that dick 'til it cum, smack my ass like a drum"

 

First time listening to anything CupcakKe was an experience

The way I was about to post this :eddie:

Quote

Your mama's a *****. Your daddy's dead. She went and made you a hard road to tread.

Quote

Abuse me one more night
And pretend you love me

These are crazy.

Edited by queenoftheclouds

FIONA APPLE - I WANT YOU TO LOVE ME

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N541HLPeG6Y

 

I've waited many years
Every print I left upon the track
Has led me here
And next year it'll be clear
This was only leading me to that
And by that time
I hope that
You
Love me
You
Love me
I move with the trees
In the breeze
I know that time is elastic
And I know when I go
All my particles disband and disperse
And I'll be back in the pulse
And I know none of this'll matter
In the long run
But I know a sound is still a sound
Around no-one
And while I'm in this body
I want somebody to want
And I want what I want
And I want
You
To love me
You
And I know that you do
In the dark
I know that you do
And I know that you know
That you got the protector to pick me up
And I want you to use it
Blast the music
Bang it, bite it, bruise it
Whenever you want to begin, begin
We don't have to go back to where we been
I am the woman who wants you to win
And I've been waiting
Waiting for
You
To love me
You
You
 
edit: Sorry mother F, didn't read the OP :bird:

Edited by STMG23

46 minutes ago, Gelato said:

Trippy trippy daddy take me on a ride

 

A very trippy 2nd place, I'm afraid

:ryan3:

Knee deep in the passenger seat and you're eating me out, is it casual now?

 

:ryan3:

I'm full grown but I look like a niña

Come put something big in my pusita
Mexico I think you are bonita

 

A young girl sitting on the floor
She got a reputation like she the school hoe
They wrote all on her locker, dosed her up with flakka
Every night she getting raped by her father
Told her, "Just pray for the best"
Went to CVS for a pregnancy test
And I swear, it couldn't get no worse
Feel like I'm sitting here dealing with a curse
Mama took all the visas quick
Friends calling her a piece of ****
Father sent her back to school, tryna play it cool
With a black eye shades could fix
How could you molest your own child?
And still go to work so damn proud?
Cause you love the sound of her screaming loud
You a sick motherfucker, let me tell you now

Oh dear mother Perry hell, I did not read the OP! :chick2:

So, finally ot:

 

I wanna see your peacock, cock, cock
Your peacock, cock
Your peacock, cock, cock
Your peacock
I wanna see your peacock, cock, cock
Your peacock, cock
Your peacock, cock, cock
Your peacock

Well, this Lana lyrics, but obviously not in the 'yaaas' way. I don't know to which point that's a metaphor or literal, but all the leading of not being able to hold a baby... because of the cocktail of meds for her mental situation :gaycat6:

Quote

Caroline, will you be with me?
Will the baby be alright?
Will I have one of mine?
Can I handle it even if I do?
It's said that my mind
Is not fit, or so they said, to carry a child
I guess I'll be fine
It wasn't my idea, the cocktail of things that twists neurons inside
But without them, I'd die

 

this one always gets me (and gets stuck in my head even when I think about it):

 

92Pj52V.png

Edited by kimberly

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

 

"Slurp that dick 'til it cum, smack my ass like a drum"

 

First time listening to anything CupcakKe was an experience

Should have included Juicy Coochie lol

 

I'm 18 but got a tight ***** like I'm 8

 

Kissing his dick in slow motion using his nut as face lotion
**** a Skype come over give me the pipe
Cum in my mouth morning noon and night to keep my teeth white

I don't wanna shower, even if I stink
'Cause I don't wanna wash you off, wash you off my skin
It's been about an hour
And I'm still tremblin', oh
Feelin' you deep, feelin' you deep within
Eh-eh-eh, yeah-eh-eh

 

IMG-9368.gif

 

 

 

 

Caroline, what kind of mother was she to say I'd end up in institutions?
All I wanted to do was kiss Aaron Greene and sit by
The lake, twisting lime into the drinks that they made
Have a babe at sixteen in the town I was born in, and die
Aaron ended up dead and not me
What the ****'s wrong in your head to send me away, never to come back?
Exotic places and people don't take the place of being your child
I give myself two seconds to cry

 

 

Rihanna Surprised GIFs | Tenor

Let's put them topics to bed

and go f*ck on the roof

just to say that we did it

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.