Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Went off on some straight guys…

Featured Replies

So I was walking and two guys walk by with a bit of a distance and kinda shout "gay af" so I acted like I didn't see or hear and they kept walking, however, I saw them again like 4 mins later and I said out loud "can't stand ghetto fukks" which they laughed and kept walking, then I kinda followed and they noticed like a few minutes later so when I finally catch up to them I say "look at that fit, what was it? $5?" And kept going at it with even comments like "what are you guys doing in this area? You guys can't afford to spend around here, I can tell" since I live in an upscale area and I was just able to read them and tell that they're just walking around not spending much, YOU COULD JUST TELL. Anyways, they didn't say much, they'd just look at me and walk but would stare at me to I guess kinda prove they weren't scared but they weren't saying anything else either and didn't bring up the gay thing at all again, I was mainly the one that continued trying them on their cheap fits and how I know they can't afford to be in the area while they would just stay quiet (I'd even look at them up and down while I laughed and mocked their fits and called them ghetto multiple times)… Was I too extra with that? Should it have just been ignored and kept it like that? What do you guys think?

  • Replies 50
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Fighting homophobia by dragging people for not having money, slay I guess.

  • Judging by your post history they're probably right.   you admitted you've eaten guys' butts that didn't shower in 2 days and would continue sucking even if their crotch smelled bad.. I mean

  • Are you american? Couldn't you shoot them?

  • Popular Post

Fighting homophobia by dragging people for not having money, slay I guess.

you kinda dragged it on lmao:deadvision:

the "ghetto asf" was enough, no need to follow them too 

they called you gay and you're gay :rip: you could've just laughed it off it shows that you're on the right path

Edited by Kayseri Mantisi

Humble much?

Yeah they insulted you, but you sound you're very gay presenting so ofc bigots will comment on it

While you are out here choosing to look down on and belittle people that aren't from your upscale neighborhood bc you can just tell, right?

you thought you ate but that's actually so embarassing :khalyan:

 

i mean good for you for standing up for yourself but the way was not it!

you could've called them ugly or bigots and moved on how does talking about other peoples financial status make you feel like you ate when most people are struggling.

 

:clack:

Edited by Minto

Was I too extra with that?
 

yes

 

Should it have just been ignored and kept it like that?

 

yes
 

What do you guys think?

 

see above! :suburban:

I feel like I need to tell you that you're a bad person, by this reading, or, hopefully, you were just having an awfully bad moment. Either way, an insane red flag.

 

They are insuferable anyway with those comments, but there's no reason for you to be even worse.

The only good decision you've made was posting this on a forum so everyone can ragtag you for being reckless.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.