Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ashlee Simpson - 'Autobiography' (Expanded Edition)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 132
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • at least we finally got the cover in proper quality digitally too    

  • attention
    attention

    OOH U DRIVE ME CRAZY OOH YOU JUST BRING ME DOWWN LOOK OUT YOUR WINDOW  MY SUNSHINES ALL AROUND    

  • 50thStateofMind
    50thStateofMind

    in the US it's on this random ass soundtrack    

we will be streaming and buying the vinyl but if its just the original bonus tracks its low key lazy but ch- let me not complain after this seemingly endless Ashlee drought :eli:

but NEW MUSIC SOON :duca:

 

Edited by okgo

  • ATRL Moderator

One of the best albums of all time!!! :jonnycat:

I don't care if they're just the bonus tracks, I'm glad we'll have them on streaming finally! :gaycat3:

46 minutes ago, Iceland said:

i need piece of me remastered :jonny5:

right???? wonder if it will be remastered or maybe a dolby atmos release too, would also be cool if in dolby to hear kara dioguardi's background vocals

 

hoping for more than those bonuses but idk if it will happen. i know there are clips of some demos/unreleased from that era on Soundcloud

 

Edited by ilovemusic432

  • ATRL Moderator

Apparently there's more stuff about the album coming: 

 

 

 

 

I hope we are getting new vinyl variants 

 

I hope these means her other albums are finally coming to vinyl too 

 

I need bittersweet world 

 

I've been hearing they have remastered the album and it will be in Dolby 

YESSSSSSS. I will be buying. 

 

Ashlee's 3 album run is perfect to me

4 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

I hope we are getting new vinyl variants 

 

I hope these means her other albums are finally coming to vinyl too 

 

I need bittersweet world 

 

I've been hearing they have remastered the album and it will be in Dolby 

Manifesting hearing can't have it all and I'm out on vinyl 

7 hours ago, kaira said:

She will never top Bittersweet World

PREACH

11 minutes ago, NEUTRON said:

YESSSSSSS. I will be buying. 

 

Ashlee's 3 album run is perfect to me

So true!

 

Autobiography - An incredible debut with its pop-rock/punk-pop sound

I Am More felt more mature

Bittersweet World - felt different than the first two, but still had those elements from the first two albums sprinkled in (especially Little Miss Obsessive)

9 hours ago, kelly-clarkson said:

Apparently there's more stuff about the album coming: 

 

 

 

 

I Am Me vinyl :duca: 

 

omg seems like she might have really been cooking these past few yrs

 

could she have re signed w Universal for the new stuff?

they relaunched Geffen a few yrs ago too I think :lakitu:

 

Edited by okgo

9 hours ago, kelly-clarkson said:

Apparently there's more stuff about the album coming: 

 

 

 

 

jackie the queen you are :WAP:

13 minutes ago, Fancyhoodlum said:

she lied. 

 

tbf she was prob referring to the vinyl lol and it isnt Friday in the US yet so maybe that'll go up too

she never specified we'd have more Autobiography songs + we could get I Am Me next year, Ashlee's actual new music etc

 

Edited by okgo

21 minutes ago, Fancyhoodlum said:

she lied. 

still queen for making them release endless summer & sorry on streaming!!

 

next step: can't have it all, i'm out, follow you wherever you go :WAP:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.