Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Ashlee Simpson - 'Autobiography' (Expanded Edition)

Featured Replies

ASHLEE SIMPSON - AUTOBIOGRAPHY LP (EXCLUSIVE BONUS TRACK VERSION ON "COKE BOTTLE CLEAR" VINYL) + SIGNED LITHO
 

Ashlee_Simpson_Bundle_with_flag_1024x102

 

and some other merch on her store: https://interscope.com/collections/ashlee-simpson

 

  • Replies 132
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • at least we finally got the cover in proper quality digitally too    

  • attention
    attention

    OOH U DRIVE ME CRAZY OOH YOU JUST BRING ME DOWWN LOOK OUT YOUR WINDOW  MY SUNSHINES ALL AROUND    

  • 50thStateofMind
    50thStateofMind

    in the US it's on this random ass soundtrack    

Still no Endless Summer chiiiii :coffee2:

 

she got my money anyway cause I love a signed product and I love that litho photo. 

5 minutes ago, stevenisFADING said:

Still no Endless Summer chiiiii :coffee2:

 

she got my money anyway cause I love a signed product and I love that litho photo. 

at least Endless Summer is on it, the new UO flamingo pink one is just the standard again :skull: 

 

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/ashlee-simpson-autobiography-limited-lp2?color=066&type=REGULAR&size=ONE+SIZE&quantity=1

 

95118899_066_b?$xlarge$&fit=constrain&fm

Edited by okgo

8 minutes ago, okgo said:

at least Endless Summer is on it, the new UO flamingo pink one is just the standard again :skull: 

 

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/ashlee-simpson-autobiography-limited-lp2?color=066&type=REGULAR&size=ONE+SIZE&quantity=1

 

95118899_066_b?$xlarge$&fit=constrain&fm

It's not. It's just Harder Every Day. :monkey:

2 minutes ago, stevenisFADING said:

It's not. It's just Harder Every Day. :monkey:

mess sorry I saw you mention that and repeated I meant to say HED :sad:

 

Got the signed one! I passed on the original UO pressing and always regretted it after it sold out. The signed one with bonus track makes this worth the wait. Super happy!!

 

Edit: omg, it literally sold out a second after I bought it. 😭 

Edited by limelightofdawn
Update

14 hours ago, ilovemusic432 said:

Pieces of Me is apparently out in Atmos, Hope the full album will get a Dolby release but not getting my hopes up

yeah looks like its just Pieces for now: https://people.com/ashlee-simpson-autobiography-deluxe-version-20-year-anniversary-8680741

 

"Fans will also be treated to a high-quality Dolby ATMOS version of "Pieces Of Me," the album's standout single that reached a peak position of No. 5 on the Billboard Hot 100."

 

Billboard also posted a ranking of the album

 

 

Edited by okgo

The pink vinyl is very pretty but shipping is probably going to be more than the vinyl itself knowing it's UO. Can't justify getting it sadly.

Edited by Gossip_Boy

36 minutes ago, okgo said:

yeah looks like its just Pieces for now: https://people.com/ashlee-simpson-autobiography-deluxe-version-20-year-anniversary-8680741

 

"Fans will also be treated to a high-quality Dolby ATMOS version of "Pieces Of Me," the album's standout single that reached a peak position of No. 5 on the Billboard Hot 100."

 

Billboard also posted a ranking of the album

 

 

I am so happy to see Ashlee getting all the flowers that she always deserved even tho they are 20 years late lol.

50 minutes ago, Movimento Perpétuo said:

Oh my God, Endless Summer sounds even more heavenly on high quality :smitten:

Gurl; you haven't had it all these years? :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, Cherish said:

Gurl; you haven't had it all these years? :deadbanana:

No lol. I've only listened on Youtube in a low ass quality :skull: 

 

For all these years, the brazilian edition of Autobiography do not have Endless Summer and Sorry.

They should have put all 3 bonus tracks onto a bonus 7 inch like Jessica in this skin with angel/take my breathe away

And since other people are doing it, they can do three pressings, one with harder every day website exclusive, endless summer UO exclusive, sorry indie exclusive

I managed to find an original pressing of this album last year at my local record store. The new ones are gorg but not worth my shelling out if they don't have all the bonus tracks 

This is such a good album! So happy to see it get an anniversary treatment!

 

I've never heard the bonus tracks before so they're new to me. I love them :heart:

I loved IAM and BW but I never got into this album. I only listened to LaLa

I've only heard Harder Everyday, so the extra 2 songs were a nice addition and they sounded great. 
 

That being said, I'm disappointed the album wasn't re-recorded. Hoping this means we're getting new music soon, at least. 

53 minutes ago, Venom said:

I've only heard Harder Everyday, so the extra 2 songs were a nice addition and they sounded great. 
 

That being said, I'm disappointed the album wasn't re-recorded. Hoping this means we're getting new music soon, at least. 

why would she be rerecording it? 

Yeah I don't want rerecordings - the originals sound fine. Some of these re-recording out here sound awful. 
 

Also how tf was surrender not a single 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.