Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Ashlee Simpson - 'Autobiography' (Expanded Edition)

Featured Replies

Wait till tomorrow. I'm sure it's just gonna be new vinyl + merch. Idk what else y'all are expecting lol 

  • Replies 132
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • at least we finally got the cover in proper quality digitally too    

  • attention
    attention

    OOH U DRIVE ME CRAZY OOH YOU JUST BRING ME DOWWN LOOK OUT YOUR WINDOW  MY SUNSHINES ALL AROUND    

  • 50thStateofMind
    50thStateofMind

    in the US it's on this random ass soundtrack    

1 hour ago, perfectillusion204 said:

Wait till tomorrow. I'm sure it's just gonna be new vinyl + merch. Idk what else y'all are expecting lol 

if I was a big fan of something and was involved in something like this I'd def try my best to get unreleased tracks out or at least alternate versions that we know exist (and even if I wasn't I'd still want to please the fans/properly celebrate the project) however we don't know if they tried and couldn't release that stuff for many reasons I guess

 

Oh my I can't wait for Sorry and Endless Summer in streaming :duca:

 

How I wish for new tracks but I'll take this. Come on Ashlee bring back the nostalgic pop-rock genre and re-release Better Off so it could dominate radios and streaming!

 

she was working on a whole diff album while making Bittersweet World too? :eek: so there's prob a bunch of material we never got from that other indie rock project :weeps: 

 

 

I'm honestly easy to please cause Endless Summer is one of my favorite songs of ALL TIME.

I just need it on vinyl. :monkey:

 

33 minutes ago, BoDaToe said:

Maybe they'll finally put Invisible on Spotify too Pray I Hope GIF

I already have Invisible on my Spotify. Maybe it's a regional availability for now?

43 minutes ago, BoDaToe said:

Maybe they'll finally put Invisible on Spotify too Pray I Hope GIF

in the US it's on this random ass soundtrack

 

 

26 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

in the US it's on this random ass soundtrack

 

 

I think this is on a European version of Bittersweet World. 

 

—

 

Surprised they didn't throw on some remixes and demos. It's a shame because we know she has unreleased tracks since they were played on The Ashlee Simpson Show. I wonder if those will ever get released. 
 

That being said, even without any unreleased songs I'll take any opportunity given to talk about this album & Ashlee's discography. 

Edited by FantasyRide

Cute, but I'll wait for the IAM rerelease.

 

La La is the song of the century though

How is it that Piece of Me is 3:36 on the Expanded Edition but 3:37 on the standard one? :chick2:

1 hour ago, FantasyRide said:

I think this is on a European version of Bittersweet World. 

Yupp.

 

 

7 hours ago, xokuba said:

 

just as expected lol. I'm happy with that tho!

1 hour ago, FantasyRide said:

I think this is on a European version of Bittersweet World. 

It's avaliable for me in Brazil as well.

She announced a concert one-show only in LA July 20th to celebrate Autobiography's birthday.

22 minutes ago, Movimento Perpétuo said:

She announced a concert one-show only in LA July 20th to celebrate Autobiography's birthday.

wait this was actually announced three days ago :lmao: 

 

https://www.udiscovermusic.com/news/ashlee-simpson-ross-autobiography-party/

Pieces of Me is apparently out in Atmos, Hope the full album will get a Dolby release but not getting my hopes up

Edited by ilovemusic432

13 hours ago, okgo said:

 

she was working on a whole diff album while making Bittersweet World too? :eek: so there's prob a bunch of material we never got from that other indie rock project :weeps: 

 

 

She keeps mentioning Jewel. She loves Jewel :weeps: lemme stream Sorry and Endless Summer right now.

The expanded edition is also available to purchase in 24-bit lossless for the first time ever on Qobuz, if anyone else is interested in that kind of stuff

It looks like the vinyl is repressed in flamingo pink on UO. None of the bonus tracks listed. I'm so disappointed. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.