Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿
Message added by Oxygen,

143 = I love you

Katy Perry - '143'

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Nefertiti0 said:

it's not Kylie. Katy said her guest is a Scorpio, probably Delta Goodrem

 

Think it is Tina Arena (she mentioned Chains in the other interview and that is her most famous song) 

  • Replies 7.2k
  • Views 400.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • SweetOreosOfHeaven
    SweetOreosOfHeaven

    1-4-3? More like 3-99-OUT

  • Teenageprism
    Teenageprism

    I'm tired of the hate train against Katy. Why do people keep picking on her? It's so unfair....... Even though her so-called friends drove her into becoming a rape victim and gossiped about her b

  • Katy stans when insiders revealed Woman's World to be a Dr. Luke production: "You will look like fools when Luke isn't actually credited on this song!".   Katy stans when Woman's World turne

1 hour ago, Dark Miracles said:

Natalie Imbruglia is also possible

She makes sense, Delta is way too big to be an opening act in Aus.

The comments from Katy's Australian interviews being overwhelming POSITIVE is a nice change of pace - we really love her here :heart2:

20 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

She makes sense, Delta is way too big to be an opening act in Aus.

it's about special guest for AFL Grand Final performance, not opening act for tour

The bonus tracks sounds like Smile unreleaseds or a different project, so I undestand why she cut off those songs. 
btw I really like No More Tears. :suburban:

Just now, Nefertiti0 said:

it's about special guest for AFL Grand Final performance, not opening act for tour

Oop, Delta is back in the picture then :toofunny3: 

The videos of her interactions with fans in Aus is so cute :jonny: 

 

The more i listen to no tears for new years the more i like it it is so soothing

92z0ad6.gif

 

 

2 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

it's not Kylie. Katy said her guest is a Scorpio, probably Delta Goodrem

 

Idk what it is but i could listen to her talk all day :allears: she just has such a warm aura about her. 

I'm just on my last 10 minute break at work and wanted to stop in to say I hope my fellow kats are having a wonderful day and if not, feel free to messsge me any time to vent. 

 

143 all, even the OOTB haters. :ryan3:

Edited by DREAMERS

Not her maintaining a good relationship with her husband's ex wife. Like that's enough to tell me she's a good person :jonny6:

 

I just wanted to say All The Love is Katy at her best, I wish the rest of the album was like this

Yup loving this fun, dance-y heartfelt album :clap3:

 

This is nice simple pop fun! Good job Katy, great for the gym too :wanda:

Will the Deluxe Songs also be available on streaming services?

I always root for Katy. Always have, always will.

But.....after a few listens, I just can't find anything that is really "giving" it for me. 

Help.

19 minutes ago, Waldi said:

Will the Deluxe Songs also be available on streaming services?

Who knows? She never put Smile bonus track on streaming either, so I'm not hopeful. 

After several listens to the album, I'd say that it is not that bad at all. Probably the most generic album of Katy, but way better than what most critics say. Me thinks that she expected all of that backlash tho. Her actions are hard to be explained since the Witness era...

So today I got the chance to hear the full album, and let me say, it's a very good album, serving the purpose to be very fun and that's it, don't understand the hate for this looks so try hard, but well, I'm just hoping Wonder - Artificial or All The Love get some single treatment.

 

Will be playing this when I go to the gym:WAP:

I hope she releases the deluxe on streaming and or physical. It would be cool to have addit bonus songs as well.

3 hours ago, lauvender said:

the bonus tracks should've been on the standard, the album sounds really cohesive as it is but these would've given it more depth.

 

I Woke Up sounds on trend and catchy, No Tears is really good, the lyrics show a deeper side. I'm sure critics would've enjoyed and haters can't say it's just generic dance songs. Has a Heart is cute, it's a bit too out of place tho so bonus track is understandable. 

agreed!

where would you all place the bonus tracks if they were on the standard album? 

10 minutes ago, chaychay18 said:

agreed!

where would you all place the bonus tracks if they were on the standard album? 

No More Tears would be a solid closer, but I think Wonder works better so I'd probably put it right after Truth

 

I Woke Up is giving track #3. It would also break up the features a bit 

So are we getting OK? a new deluxe today to boost those sales? Who knows? :ducky:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.