Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Kesha - "Joyride"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.5k
  • Views 252.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • keshasfillers
    keshasfillers

    My body is ready.    That girl's stans thinking the shoot was about them when the queen is unbothered 

  • Spotify Day 9: +1.047.425     WE DID IT 

  • RideOrDie
    RideOrDie

    beep beep ***** come outside get in loser for the joyride  

1 minute ago, ChooseyLover said:

Why do I feel like her freedom both legally and label wise will be reflected in the quality of the music:jonny5: All these snippets sound like the Kesha we know and love but with a boost of new life and confidence. Do we know if she's still under Kemosabe/RCA? Gag Order was the last album to fulfill the contract I think?

obviously she's not under kemosabe/RCA anymore xd

  • Author
2 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

 Do we know if she's still under Kemosabe/RCA? Gag Order was the last album to fulfill the contract I think?

She's independent now!

2 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

History speaking, the 'Joyride' title never had joyous fates. 

IDC, Stream Joyride (especially Fires and Flames) by Godnashe :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Do we know if she's still under Kemosabe/RCA? Gag Order was the last album to fulfill the contract I think?

 

Just now, austinsuxx said:

She's independent now!

Just what I wanted to listen. Whew.:jonny5:

2 minutes ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

obviously she's not under kemosabe/RCA anymore xd

Kemosabe I assumed but RCA I wasn't quite sure :weeps: I'm used to my favourite artists being stuck on that label

9 minutes ago, Mb139 Kesha52nd said:

Bestie spill some more! Is she finally coming? Is it a hit?

IT'S A HIT CAUSE SHE'S A MOTHER (let me back into the fckn server) :blush:

20 minutes ago, Alfred Bulgakov said:

i've seen some notes saying that her self titled album will be released on September 10th. does it hold any weight at all or is it just made up?

That's not a Friday, but the 13th is. It would be pretty iconic and on brand (or at least on brand for Ke$ha) to drop on Friday the 13th! 

  • Popular Post

How ******* embarrassing for everyone trying to clown her for a "staged shoot" when that's exactly what it was :bibliahh:

so excited :jonny4:

Nothing like a 37 year old basing her personality off of a teen movie released 20 years ago, set in high school.

 

 

The way I was about to ask if gas prices had really gotten that bad before realizing they're actually the release date of the song :skull: :skull: 

 

Ot: Kesha's slaying like always :clap3:

I wonder what excuse Kesha Rainbows will use to justify the upcoming floppage.

Edited by TedMiracle

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.