Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

LISA - "ROCKSTAR"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 661
  • Views 36.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • She had the BEST material what are you on.  MONEY alone was and still is the best solo release from all the girls.   The other three hags all together just served midtempo tracks.  

  • Kristie Kuwa
    Kristie Kuwa

    U mean the spelling is fun, karma is a cat, hi its me im the problem, charlie puth should be more famous chanteuse?   I think were fine.  

  • oh **** 

7 hours ago, whirly said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C80gJyEPD7r/

A lot more coming:jonny5: Yes mother

Notice how she said "Lilies" not "Blinks"

 

:suburban:

10 hours ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

Tame sample is kinda the reason this song is not 100% just noise

It really ties it all together. They pulled it off really nicely. It could have had the same trajectory as Bongos. 

35 minutes ago, TryMe said:

It really ties it all together. They pulled it off really nicely. It could have had the same trajectory as Bongos. 

Bongos is amazing, an amazing banger.

 

i believe you meant Camila's lead I luv it and you are right about that

3 hours ago, dwuw said:

Is it confirmed a collab with Rosalia is coming?

Nope but Rosalia posted her so honestly I think we don't need a confirmation. The whole VMA rumour is so specific and it makes perfect sense for both of the artists so I expect it's gonna happen 99%

That silver look...oh she's mothering

 

Also yes ***** natural tanned skin we stan duck the bb cream koreans lol

It overall probably did around 6.5-7mio in its second day, which seems fine to me

this is another collaboration I think that's happening oh my god. imagjne the song and the choreo :WAP:

 

the way I keep winning :WAP:

 

16 hours ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

Tame sample is kinda the reason this song is not 100% just noise

ok Boombayah

19 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

atp the rosalia features is 101% true :WAP:

 

 

 

Now we need a Charli collab :WAP:

why do I feel like people are not checking on this like I would've expected? 

19 spins? Espresso better watch out now there's a new hit in town :toofunny3: 

 

Official impact date is July 2nd so I'm still waiting to see if much more happens after that :gaycat6:

Edited by whirly

38 minutes ago, whirly said:

19 spins? Espresso better watch out now there's a new hit in town :toofunny3: 

 

Official impact date is July 2nd so I'm still waiting to see if much more happens after that :gaycat6:

well :deadbanana2:The song is not exactly giving top 40 

  • Author
8 hours ago, dwuw said:

Is it confirmed a collab with Rosalia is coming?

Yes, it exists. 

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

this is another collaboration I think that's happening oh my god. imagjne the song and the choreo :WAP:

 

the way I keep winning :WAP:

 

Now wait I'd LIVE for Normani X Lisa

i'm so obsessed with this sjdhdh miss lisa really served the vroom vroom of the 2020s

 

spacer.png

20 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

i'm so obsessed with this sjdhdh miss lisa really served the vroom vroom of the 2020s

 

spacer.png

Fast & Furious: Bangkok Drift :flame:

30 minutes ago, ZENO said:

Fast & Furious: Bangkok Drift :flame:

Have you heard this? :WAP:

Edited by whirly

37 minutes ago, ZENO said:

Fast & Furious: Bangkok Drift :flame:

we need her on the soundtrack for the next film i fear

 

spacer.png

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.