Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

LISA - "ROCKSTAR"

Featured Replies

50 mins left. 32M. We may cross 33M at this point.

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

  • Replies 661
  • Views 36.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • She had the BEST material what are you on.  MONEY alone was and still is the best solo release from all the girls.   The other three hags all together just served midtempo tracks.  

  • Kristie Kuwa
    Kristie Kuwa

    U mean the spelling is fun, karma is a cat, hi its me im the problem, charlie puth should be more famous chanteuse?   I think were fine.  

  • oh **** 

2 hours ago, Blue Monday said:

This being exponentially better than any of Blackpink's material or anything that was released under YG

You're doing too much :pool:

 

jennifer is coming in September I'm 100% I expect Lisa to drop her debut album early 2025

Edited by Dialamba

She's so smart with the teach me Japanese line, it's so addictive 

7 hours ago, Dialamba said:

You're doing too much :pool:

 

jennifer is coming in September I'm 100% I expect Lisa to drop her debut album early 2025

we know jennie is the riri of the group

 

she has the EAR for hits

 

but lisa is the beyonce of the group in terms of performing and is more of a rapper than singer

 

jisoo is the michelle of the group

 

rose is the kelly of the group

The production on this sounds like what I always wanted BLACKPINK to eventually graduate into doing, but they never did cause of Teddy. Love it! 
 

When Rosé does her solo or the girls ever come back as 4, any Teddy production is going to feel like a downgrade. :chick3:

13 minutes ago, Axel. said:

I asume Rockstar did around 9-10M unfiltered streams :jonny:

That would be INSANE :jonny5:

34 minutes ago, Axel. said:

I asume Rockstar did around 9-10M unfiltered streams :jonny:

I think 8M sounds fair.

11 hours ago, Blue Monday said:

This being exponentially better than any of Blackpink's material or anything that was released under YG

Girl you tried it

This song is worse than Lalisa and that song is already bad

 

Also not when Forever Young, Shut Down and/or Lovesick Girls exists for example

17 minutes ago, rhaenyra said:

Girl you tried it

This song is worse than Lalisa and that song is already bad

 

Also not when Forever Young, Shut Down and/or Lovesick Girls exists for example

Wrong n LLOUD :tornado:

1 hour ago, Axel. said:

I asume Rockstar did around 9-10M unfiltered streams :jonny:

wait, I forgot about the other versions of the song, let's aim for 7-8M :bird:

18 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Wrong n LLOUD :tornado:

Ok I retract my statement about Rockstar being worse than Lalisa after just now listening to it 8 times on repeat and the extended version

It's definitely a grower for sure

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.