Ellen planning a comeback

Lana Banana

Ellen DeGeneres dubbed herself "the most hated person in America" and has deliberately spent the past two years out of the spotlight.

But she's now making a comeback with what she claims will be one final Netflix special and a comedy tour called "Ellen's Last Stand . . . Up."

After battling toxic workplace allegations related to "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," the star — who has a reported net worth of $450 million — is ready to talk in detail about the downfall of her Emmy-winning daytime series.

Is the LGBTQIAGDHRKGM community ready to forgive her? Have we not had enough of Ellen? Is the crowd really saying: "Gimme More" in this context or should Ellen listen to Lana's "How to disappear"?

We don't want to see it!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

If her special is about anything else than her being a poor victim of cancel culture, I'd be shocked

• Like 2

Don't nobody wanna see her ass. She should've kept quiet.

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Toxic 

Phony 

Hypocrite

LIAR

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Should probably air it on Tubi. 

Don't make me bring out Dakota Johnson, Ellen :gaycat1:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NoOneDiesFromLove said:

Don't make me bring out Dakota Johnson, Ellen :gaycat1:

Too late 

bush-degeneres-2-2000-8bcf8e81de644a549f

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yuck. Ain't no one here or wanting that. She can keep it!

• Like 2

Of course the gheys are trying to bring down a beloved LESB!AN… and during Pride Month of all months :gaycat3:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Good for her. As much as she seems like an *******, her career doesn't deserve to end either imo. People really have it out for her now acting like she did unspeakable evil things, and it's like okay she was major prick for a boss, but I don't think she's total irredeemable garbage. Trust me when I say a lot of people in Hollyweird are way worse than her.

If her special is all whining about her cancellation, that will be annoying, but I can't blame her, it's kind of the natural place to go for her next special I guess.

I have never found her funny though even in her heyday last decade, so I will not be watching, but I do think people do too much hating on her now. People were LOVING her the entire 2010s... it's all too extreme love or hate

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

Good for her. As much as she seems like an *******, her career doesn't deserve to end either imo. People really have it out for her now acting like she did unspeakable evil things, and it's like okay she was major prick for a boss, but I don't think she's total irredeemable garbage. Trust me when I say a lot of people in Hollyweird are way worse than her.

If her special is all whining about her cancellation, that will be annoying, but I can't blame her, it's kind of the natural place to go for her next special I guess.

I have never found her funny though even in her heyday last decade, so I will not be watching, but I do think people do too much hating on her now. People were LOVING her the entire 2010s... it's all too extreme love or hate

Girl she's part of the whole Hollywood cult, she doesn't want to lose her $$$$$.  As much as I admired her before, she really became trash like C@itlyn J3nner. Preaching KiNdNeSs and then being the absolute opposite. Gross. This was before all the allegations too. Did you follow her during Covid? She served nothing but privileged and ignorant. 

bush-degeneres-2-2000-8bcf8e81de644a549f

Edited by Lana Banana
  • Like 3

Here for it. Would be interesting to see how she reintroduces herself.

• Like 1

This year's pride month suck ass :toofunny3:

• Haha 1

Just now, dumbsparce said:

Here for it. Would be interesting to see how she reintroduces herself.

The only way I can see her get interesting again is if she steals Gottmik's whole juju storyline

Not her reputation era omg

• Haha 2

Well unplan it.

If Louie CK can go around forcing people to watch him jerk off at work and still be booking gigs and getting support then I don't see why Ellen can't at least try for a second chance 

**** her

:rogue:

I think she can make a comeback as long as she has long, black hair tbh.

• Haha 13

Hopefully she'll be better at plagiarizing jokes when she does come back.

I thought she retired 

Y'all doing much. A lot of bosses are pricks, the men are even ten times worse and they still have thriving careers. Im sad Ellen got disgraced in that manner, she did so much good to others too during her tenure. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.