Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Christina Aguilera - Bionic | Turns 14

Featured Replies

ed926f27282e20aec9b501510e84e6d9.644x644

 

14 years ago, on June 8, 2010 Xtina released the most important record in modern electronic music. 

 

 

 

  • Replies 27
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • underrated.  every album from xtina had different genre (even lotus)  y'all don't appreciate her.  like... how can you find ***** songs like not myselft tongiht desnudate and i am or all i need

  • Marry The Gods
    Marry The Gods

    The hate this album got was so unwarranted.               

underrated. 
every album from xtina had different genre (even lotus) 
y'all don't appreciate her. 
like... how can you find ***** songs like not myselft tongiht desnudate and i am or all i need on the same album and those songs still fits the album .... ? 
there's art "birds of pray" there's simple funny pop "bubblehead" there's cunty songs "primadonna" and beautiful ballads "you lost me" 

this album deserved more. 

The hate this album got was so unwarranted. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

her last decent album although it's bloated af, but that's the case for all her albums really 

Woo Hoo should have been the lead and Monday Morning the 2nd single. It is by no means good as an album with it has very high highs. 

Woohoo, I Am, You Lost Me, Monday Morning, Birds of Prey, Glam all career highlights.

 

Bionic, my love, you will always be famous.:heart:

14 years? Oh my god. :deadbanana4:

 

Still one of the best album covers ever btw.

Edited by Heldenzeit

Make this a 2 disc album with the electronic songs on one disc and the ballads on the other, swap some of the tracks out for those on the deluxe and you've got yourself a great album

 

I have always loved Bionic (the title track especially), never understood the hate it (and Lotus) got

  • Author

I remember one time i went to church and holy father started to play this song and i SWEAR the god himself descended from heaven with tears of joy falling out of his eyes.

 

 

15 minutes ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

I remember one time i went to church and holy father started to play this song and i SWEAR the god himself descended from heaven with tears of joy falling out of his eyes.

 

 

... The darkside of this song with the whole miscarriage is something else. One of the few good songs in that album 

All I Need is one of my all time favorite Xtina songs. Such a beautiful track

such an amazing and iconic album/era

 

I got this album the first listen. I get Xtina. she was always ahead of her time.

 

my faves:

 

- Elastic Love

- You Lost Me

- Vanity

- I Am

- My Girls

- Bionic

- Little Dreamer

- Desnudate

- All I Need

- Lift Me up

- Glam

- Primadonna

- Bobblehead

- Monday Morning

 

 

basically the whole album :WAP:

Edited by MonsterNavy

I still have the Marie Clare magazine where it was mentioned Glam was going to be the lead single…. 
spacer.png

 

I wonder why RCA changed it.

7 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

wait, is this real?

No.

@ 3:05 she's talking about her grandma giving her advice to sleep naked. 

The one time Christina serves electronic/dance music, cunty bops, and visuals the gays want, they let her flop. She just can't win sometimes. :monkey:

 

Anyways, I love this album through and through in spite of its messy/bloated tracklist. The album has some interesting, vulnerable, and incredible moments too. Pop girls just don't serve risk and variety like this anymore. I just wish it was split into 2 CDs like Back to Basics. And even though it was short, the era itself has so much lore to explore. I also hope this album has a revival on streaming someday.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.