WWAFAWDWG vs Happier Than Ever

justin.

WWAFAWDWG vs Happier Than Ever  

97 members have voted

1. 1. WWAFAWDWG vs Happier Than Ever

• When We All Fall Asleep...
    • Happier Than Ever

We are just a few days away from Billie's magnum opus third album, so I am curious... what's your favorite album by the princess of alt pop? :gaycat2:

The one that has see me in a crown is still the superior one 

Billie did that :jonny6:

• Like 1

HTE was a masterpiece to me, and even moreso with everything i wanted included on the bonus track version

• Like 2

when we fall... is a decent piece of edgy pop music; happier than ever is a sophisticated masterpiece. 

• Like 1

HTE still leading the pack for the decade, WWAFA a groundbreaking phenomenal record though. 

• Like 1

Honestly I only still listen to 3 songs on Happier than ever. Didn't age well at all. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

love both but i'm gonna have to go with wwafawdwg, what an incredible debut :clap3:

Happier Than Ever EASILY, a masterpiece :clap3:

• Like 2

When We All... has aged like fine wine. It stomps. So many and crazy good songs. 

HTE is good but the only song that comes close to When We All...'s best tracks is Happier Than Ever. 

Both really strong albums but I think it's happier, there is a bit of fluff twds the end of when we all fall asleep that knocks off a mark whilst happier is pretty solid throughout 

WWAFA is kinda the most quintessential album of the late 2010s so that :clap3:

WWAFAWDWG >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

i love you alone >>>>>

WWAFAWDWG always felt a little too try-hard for me, but it does have incredible songs. 

She really made me a fan with HTE, that was such a gorgeous album.

WWAF had higher highs but HTE wins because it has no skips

Happier than Ever does not have Xanny, so it's when we all fall asleep by default

Happier Than Ever hands down and it's not even close... :heart:

I was a hater during WWAFAWDWG and HTE made me a mega stan and it has one of my fav songs of all time such as Your Power. 

And now for the new era I'm trying so hard to not be a hater again because her fans are so weird and has such an attitude lol.... Hope I like the new album :heart:

It really depends on my mood. I tend to listen to Happier Than Ever more. But I still loved DSAM and WWAFAWWG. I couldn't stop playing WWAFAWWG when it first came out. 

• Like 1

HTE, but WAFFLES is an amazing record. Still one of the best albums of the last decade :whistle:

I feel like the production of WWFA, WDWG is fresher for the time and sounds sleaker and easier on the ear. However, HTE has more substance overall and shows a fair amount of growth, although it comes off as a little over ambitious as times.

I like sleep more. it's clear that with hte she tried to show how serious of an artist she is instead of just making good songs, hence it appears to be more grown up, serious and polished while actually just being forgettable and calculated. other than title track bossa nova and goldwing i dont return to it. and i'm not surprised her fanbase "prefers" it, fanbases love build an underdog narrative, stanning something less popular is always more sexy 

HTE the song alone >>>

HTE sweetie I am SO SO SO SORRY

with that being said she shifted the culture with both albums (whisper, dark, emo pop with debut and explosive rock sound in some parts of a song for HTE):WAP:Truly the voice of our generation :WAP::WAP:

• Like 1

WWAFA is timeless and is an instant classic, but I don't really listen to it much because of how dark and depressing it is. Kinda kills the mood :rip:

HTE has a better balance but I would trim some filler if I could.

3 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

WWAF had higher highs but HTE wins because it has no skips

HTE has many skips especially "Not My Responsibility"

Im still IRKED she made that a track on the album :skull: 

wwafawdwg has more ear worms but hte felt like more of a full fledged project

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.