Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

WWAFAWDWG vs Happier Than Ever

WWAFAWDWG vs Happier Than Ever 97 members have voted

  1. 1. WWAFAWDWG vs Happier Than Ever

    • When We All Fall Asleep...
      24%
      24
    • Happier Than Ever
      75%
      73

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

We are just a few days away from Billie's magnum opus third album, so I am curious... what's your favorite album by the princess of alt pop? :gaycat2:

  • Replies 32
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gorjesspazze9
    Gorjesspazze9

    Honestly I only still listen to 3 songs on Happier than ever. Didn't age well at all. 

  • fememeist
    fememeist

    HTE was a masterpiece to me, and even moreso with everything i wanted included on the bonus track version

  • SoulKiwi
    SoulKiwi

    Happier Than Ever EASILY, a masterpiece 

The one that has see me in a crown is still the superior one 

Billie did that :jonny6:

HTE was a masterpiece to me, and even moreso with everything i wanted included on the bonus track version

when we fall... is a decent piece of edgy pop music; happier than ever is a sophisticated masterpiece. 

HTE still leading the pack for the decade, WWAFA a groundbreaking phenomenal record though. 

Honestly I only still listen to 3 songs on Happier than ever. Didn't age well at all. 

love both but i'm gonna have to go with wwafawdwg, what an incredible debut :clap3:

When We All... has aged like fine wine. It stomps. So many and crazy good songs. 

 

HTE is good but the only song that comes close to When We All...'s best tracks is Happier Than Ever. 

Both really strong albums but I think it's happier, there is a bit of fluff twds the end of when we all fall asleep that knocks off a mark whilst happier is pretty solid throughout 

WWAFA is kinda the most quintessential album of the late 2010s so that :clap3:

WWAFAWDWG always felt a little too try-hard for me, but it does have incredible songs. 

 

She really made me a fan with HTE, that was such a gorgeous album.

Happier than Ever does not have Xanny, so it's when we all fall asleep by default

Happier Than Ever hands down and it's not even close... :heart:

 

 

I was a hater during WWAFAWDWG and HTE made me a mega stan and it has one of my fav songs of all time such as Your Power. 

 

And now for the new era I'm trying so hard to not be a hater again because her fans are so weird and has such an attitude lol.... Hope I like the new album :heart:

It really depends on my mood. I tend to listen to Happier Than Ever more. But I still loved DSAM and WWAFAWWG. I couldn't stop playing WWAFAWWG when it first came out. 

HTE, but WAFFLES is an amazing record. Still one of the best albums of the last decade :whistle:

I feel like the production of WWFA, WDWG is fresher for the time and sounds sleaker and easier on the ear. However, HTE has more substance overall and shows a fair amount of growth, although it comes off as a little over ambitious as times.

I like sleep more. it's clear that with hte she tried to show how serious of an artist she is instead of just making good songs, hence it appears to be more grown up, serious and polished while actually just being forgettable and calculated. other than title track bossa nova and goldwing i dont return to it. and i'm not surprised her fanbase "prefers" it, fanbases love build an underdog narrative, stanning something less popular is always more sexy 

HTE sweetie I am SO SO SO SORRY

 

with that being said she shifted the culture with both albums (whisper, dark, emo pop with debut and explosive rock sound in some parts of a song for HTE):WAP:Truly the voice of our generation :WAP::WAP:

WWAFA is timeless and is an instant classic, but I don't really listen to it much because of how dark and depressing it is. Kinda kills the mood :rip:

 

HTE has a better balance but I would trim some filler if I could.

3 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

WWAF had higher highs but HTE wins because it has no skips

HTE has many skips especially "Not My Responsibility"

 

Im still IRKED she made that a track on the album :skull: 

wwafawdwg has more ear worms but hte felt like more of a full fledged project

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.