Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Charli XCX - "360"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 681
  • Views 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sandcastles
    Sandcastles

    Added to Today's Top Hits  

  • Breathe On Moi
    Breathe On Moi

    weeks ago I shared Everything is Romantic with my lesbian friend and she said it sounded like "a lot" and wasn't into Charli.   yesterday I saw her post lyrics to 360 on her stories and I re

  • Spotify Global: #42 (+7) 2.4 mil streams  US: #19 (+3) 993k streams  UK: #15 (+2) 270k streams   The smash! Doing a million daily streams in the US, who could have imagined it?

oop. not this solo spotify smash actually threatening the charts now and in a position to breakthrough :clap:

 

very deserved :clap:

10 hours ago, Sandcastles said:

Added to Today's Top Hits :clap3: 

Scared Puppet GIF by Gerbert!

 

FINALLY

finally enters the uk top 40 at #27, the brat chart era continues!

7 hours ago, Braz said:

New peak on US Spotify: #62

 

:jonny:

shes coming omg

Scared Puppet GIF by Gerbert!

 

cannot believe she's experiencing another commercial and critical peak… i don't know a better artist 

26 minutes ago, Sandcastles said:

 

SO DESERVEDDDDDD 

brat-charli-xcx.gif

and this won't even be the peak! it's gonna be a song of the summer candidate EASY

brat-charli-xcx.gif

holy sh*t I'M SO HAPPY FOR HERRRR

queen of coming for a SECOND PEAK IN THE US I FEAR :jonny5:

The SOTY only having a 15 page thread? People have REALLY been sleeping on Ms. XCX huh! Thank god Charlotte is finally getting her 15 years long overdue flowers. :clap3: 

 

Her career journey is honestly so amazing, love how she waded into the pop scene releasing kinda generic fodder but found her sound with SOPHIE and A.G. Cook etc and has propelled herself into being such a dominant, experimental and trend-setting force. It's been such an organic and amazing thing to witness. Her evolution is incredible.

I hope this only continues to rise, as it deserves to :clap3:

Charli deserves to smash with this. It's such an easy going bop.

This is my summer anthem. I've had the original and remix on repeat since their releases.

And I want this to be THE summer anthem of the year.

I'm really glad Charli is getting recognition again but I'm a bit baffled that it is with this song. 

 

37 minutes ago, P!nk said:

I'm really glad Charli is getting recognition again but I'm a bit baffled that it is with this song. 

 

You're not so Julia :clack:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.