Is 'Read your Mind' coming?

Julia Fox

Next single coming? it’s gaining traction on Spotify and her fans are starting to make campaign for this song to be the next single. Do you think it has it chances to blow up and be her next Hot 100 entry?

Edited by Julia Fox
  • Like 1

Oh see Read Your Mind has always been the best song on the track list from day one, so I've really been praying for times like this. 

Plus, it would sonically work quite well as a followup to Feather, and I think radio would eat it up :jonny5: 

hopefully! issa bop

3 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Oh see Read Your Mind has always been the best song on the track list from day one, so I've really been praying for times like this. 

Plus, it would sonically work quite well as a followup to Feather, and I think radio would eat it up :jonny5: 

Imagine a MV that in the end it has a snippet or a tease for her new era :WAP: her schedule so far it’s festival season and shooting a film on London this summer so it would be cool to keep her name on charts with a new single to release the lead on Q4 since it seems her album is still on the works

• Like 1

I'd be here for this! It's a good song, & as someone else said, a good followup to Feather.

It's really catchy they should try pushing it

• ATRL Moderator

Nonsense, Feather, Read Your Mind, Tornado Warnings ( I don’t care what anyone else says that song is a masterpiece) and Bet U Wanna should all be top 10s like c’mon now. The album is chock-full of pop bops :jamming: 

I’d love for Read Your Mind to get its flowers.mp3 but I’m reserving my optimism for now

• Like 3

Bop! :riri: 

I was surprised it wasn’t the lead :rip:

Read Your Mind is a mass bop :clap3:

it's a certified bop! :clap3:

my boyfriend thought it was kpop when i sent it to him (esp during the pre-chorus part) 

It's one of my fave on the album. If it gets a Feather treatment, it deserves.

Finally, let me stream rn :WAP:

I enjoyed it so much the other time it came on autoplay 

This bop always deserved to smash - I hope so :jonny6:

Tornado Warnings Should be the next single come on! She should just keep releasing singles if the demand is there :heart2:

I hope so. An absolute bop and perfect Feather sequel.

10 hours ago, Sabrina Carpenter said:

it's a certified bop! :clap3:

my boyfriend thought it was kpop when i sent it to him (esp during the pre-chorus part) 

feather is also very k-pop-ish. You can tell she loves the genre -and people on Asia love her like even the girls from groups are always citing her as an influence- 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.