Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 837.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

1 minute ago, _Fey said:

Wait she revealed a limited alternate cover for the album omg

Where?

15 minutes ago, Migs said:

I hope Illusion smashes. Houdini and TS walked so Illusion can fly

 

:gayalipacat3:

Well ... Houdini walked . TS maybe did like 2 steps 

 

 

Poor TS serving promo song 

On one side im super excited on the other i wanted her to release the 3rd single WITH the album or at least a week before 

 

At this point when the album comes we will have only 8 new songs 

5 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

On one side im super excited on the other i wanted her to release the 3rd single WITH the album or at least a week before 

 

At this point when the album comes we will have only 8 new songs 

At least we know there is a deluxe down the line (+remixes) so there is that. Lol

So we're looking at another great quality song with Illusion. She truly never misses :clap3: 

It gives messy era. Hasn't she said two singles and the album? 
 

Visual identify goes everywhere. This alternate cover has no coherence with the ocean one. 

7 minutes ago, ctlp27 said:

It gives messy era. Hasn't she said two singles and the album? 
 

Visual identify goes everywhere. This alternate cover has no coherence with the ocean one. 

Two singles and then the album if TS had done well. I think they anticipated the Illusion release because of that.

 

Agree about the alternate cover. Terrible. :rip:

the alternate cover is so ugly. it's literally what i feared the official would look like when she revealed the artwork for TS

Just now, Migs said:

Two singles and then the album if TS had done well. I think they anticipated the Illusion release because of that.

 

Agree about the alternate cover. Terrible. :rip:

That's my guess, but what did they expect with that awful MV. Like her performance at Grammy and Brit's were good (and actually made me like TS way more) but that MV felt very… subpar and disconnected. 

Now I'm wondering if there really was a sudden aesthetics change for this entire thing

The alternate cover just feels like a response to all the comments about the original cover :deadbanana: anyway, I ordered it.

Illusion doesn't sound like a hit...

 

She needs to keep pushing for Training Season fr

I remember all the album lyrics leaking when she announced the package. But I can't seem to find them. Does anybody know where I can look em up. Would be fun to know them beforehand

this is... disheveled... anarchical... just chaotic...? in the worst way possible, this era is a ******* mess, why is the snippet already so heavily diverging from the initial sound... anyway always seated and I still believe in dua but this era has got to be the weakest by far this year (thinking of charli, ari, bey, tay, even billie rn...)

Edited by lapisnour

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.