Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, Cherish said:

gurl, why didn't you just grab it and run :deadbanana2:

Sis, I'm on a job hunt now is NOT the time for me to have a criminal record. I'm not going jobless so the f-words can have a Charlotte leak. I love the gays but I love myself more.

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 322.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothing   

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmao 

Just now, ZacXCX said:

Sis, I'm on a job hunt now is NOT the time for me to have a criminal record. I'm not going jobless so the f-words can have a Charlotte leak. I love the gays but I love myself more.

lmao thats fair

but imagine if you never got caught how ICONIC you'd be.

maybe if they caught you, start yelling and screaming at them

like that grandma that lets people record her saying "WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME" 

you'd be as iconic as that Japanese gurl someone on ATRL found and got them to rip the Carly Rae Jepsen EMOTION album. 

Almost full recording of Everything is romantic, starts around the middle 

 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7sZCLntPIJ/

 

 

10 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

Almost full recording of Everything is romantic, starts around the middle 

 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7sZCLntPIJ/

 

 

sounds like the best thing I've heard from brat so far wow :WAP:

6 minutes ago, ArtDeco said:

spacer.png

 

on sale in Brazilian stores

The way the girls are scared to grab and run 😭

6 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

The way the girls are scared to grab and run 😭

just shove it in your pants or smthn:weeps:

Seems like the album was supposed to come out this Friday. I'm assuming it was pushed back a week because of primavera? 

it should have been out along with 360 release day. my hype is about to gone 

everything is romantic sounds incredible, el guincho is a stellar producer :jonny5: and she's been teasing it for a while! "Capri in the distance"...

 

 

I think it would have been better fitting if she had released it at the start of pride month (31st May) so the gays would have something to bop to. At this point I'm shocked it hasn't l worded bc it's literally on sale everywhere lmao :clack:

Edited by ArtDeco

365 is going to ******* kill me

 

both album version and the remix

1 hour ago, ArtDeco said:

spacer.png

 

on sale in Brazilian stores

Brazil is about to go off

It seems like the l-worded version of "Girl, so confusing" is different to the final studio version, cause this interview she did with The Guardian mentions a new lyric that's not present on the version we've heard of the song

Yeah I think it was a lil stupid not to release this May 31st. Like who cares about primavera when the set itself wasn't even streamed :rip: And there's no more singles being released. AND the album is about to leak anyway. Oh well. 

Her best album is about to cum. Can't wait

Edited by Contessa

2 hours ago, GardenPanty said:

 

 

 

more videos of 365 album version

So the first half of 365 has the same intrumental as 360? Or was it just a transition for the festival?

46 minutes ago, Sandcastles said:

It seems like the l-worded version of "Girl, so confusing" is different to the final studio version, cause this interview she did with The Guardian mentions a new lyric that's not present on the version we've heard of the song

I don't think so

even before the tracklist was announced, audio recognisers picked the demo which l-worded up  succesfuly, that's how we first got to know the title was ''Girl, so confusing''

the album version can't be that diferent from the demo which l-worded, at least in the songwriting side of things

also, let's pray together that Charli won't release a promo single tomorrow, we've heard so much already for ****'s sake (so much that I even refuse to listen to Talk Talk album version, Everything Is Romantic and 365 album version. I don't intend to and I won't listen to them, I'll just wait for the album atp)

 

after all the first listening parties are around 48 hours away, soon enough countless gays will be on the internet talking about the album we don't need another single or the album l-wording 

 

don't get me wrong, I'm an impatient ***** as well, but I ain't gonna spoil my experience of listening to my most anticipated album of the year 

If you don't like promo singles, teases or live performances before the album, simply don't listen to them. Press skip, don't add them to your library, don't watch it. 

 

I personally like this type of rollout, it keeps me entertained with new stuff every single week and I don't get bored.

 

I hate when the campaign is dragged out with drought and then after few weeks (or even months, Radical Optimism) I'm dissapointed with the result, because it didn't deliver what was promised. Now I know what to expect, I am confident she is going to serve club pop excellence and I am hyped like I've never been, thanks to the amount of music and content she is feeding me with.

Edited by xokuba

It's her best era (so far) and I'm MEGA hyped. everything has been great so far, she feels connected and more present than ever.

I can't wait to experience the first listen whenever this l-words/released on Friday.

Edited by Guy12345

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.